Xmas Delivery Dates

Just spoken to an advisor using the webchat portal, now I know they are busy, but I purposely placed my order well before the Xmas Delivery cut off date. So I thought I'd ping a question to see where I was in the build order, bearing in mind I have nothing showing as out of stock or pre-order (the reason I went for the 3060 and not the 3060ti). Just been told the build date for me is the 20th December, so lets say a simple build, 1 day building, 2 days testing.. Highly unlikely to arrived now this side of Christmas. I notice the website is now saying Christmas delivery is no longer available, but one would have thought that they would try and honour all orders that were placed within that "Order now for Christmas delivery" - I mean, if they count the epiphany as "Christmas" then maybe they should say that. FWIW, I ordered 26-11-2021.

B4zookaw

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I had a similar query with PCS this morning. Order placed on 26th Nov is scheduled for build 17th Dec with a comment of "Building usually takes a day, then there's testing which takes between 1-3 days."

So I'd say very tight to arrive in time for Christmas, with shipping to Ireland. Any delay will prob push it out closer to new year. :(

I had a similar query with PCS this morning. Order placed on 26th Nov is scheduled for build 17th Dec with a comment of "Building usually takes a day, then there's testing which takes between 1-3 days."

So I'd say very tight to arrive in time for Christmas, with shipping to Ireland. Any delay will prob push it out closer to new year. :(

Same day as I placed my order, although mine was rather late at night. Anything special on your build? Good luck, hope it arrives before Xmas matey!

B4zookaw

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Same day as I placed my order, although mine was rather late at night. Anything special on your build? Good luck, hope it arrives before Xmas matey!
My definition of special might differ from another person's! But short outline:
  • MD500 Mesh
  • 9500x
  • 3070TI
  • Strix B550-F
  • H150I Cappellix

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
My definition of special might differ from another person's! But short outline:
  • MD500 Mesh
  • 9500x
  • 3070TI
  • Strix B550-F
  • H150I Cappellix
This sounds like a lovely system! Although hate to be the bearer of bad news. It now looks like the STRIX B550 is out of stock and will be until the 1st 😥 It's quite a big step up in price, but you could go for the STRIX X570-F if you're really wanting your order before Christmas? It's also only recently come back into stock so I'd be surprised if it disappears anytime soon

1638811446498.png

PyroAsh

Bronze Level Poster
Meh!
That's my motherboard and graphics card out of stock, and also my case too I think :(
Ive had no notifications about any stock issues though. Is it normal to get an email if part of the build is no longer available?

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Meh!
That's my motherboard and graphics card out of stock, and also my case too I think :(
Ive had no notifications about any stock issues though. Is it normal to get an email if part of the build is no longer available?
The TD500 seems to still be available but the 3070TI is indeed back to Pre-order. There definitely has been emails previously about stock issues- I remember when the 3060TI was virtually non existent I remember seeing a few. It might depend on a few factors as to whether you get one or not. You could also give them a call to discuss options?

Wololo_n00b

Bronze Level Poster
@IRLRobinS noice! So did mine today (I'm ordering from Ireland as well) and it's in testing now (ordered on 22nd Nov.), ppar was saying that apparently they're prioritising EU customers at the moment for delivery before Christmas in case there are delays with customs etc., so fingers crossed!! :3

PyroAsh

Bronze Level Poster
@IRLRobinS noice! So did mine today (I'm ordering from Ireland as well) and it's in testing now (ordered on 22nd Nov.), ppar was saying that apparently they're prioritising EU customers at the moment for delivery before Christmas in case there are delays with customs etc., so fingers crossed!! :3
Wow, I'm still stuck at #45.
I ordered on the 24th November.