Xmas Delivery Dates

PyroAsh

Bronze Level Poster
Where do you see this #45? Is there a specific queue for 3060 based orders or something?
I changed my notification settings for daily instead of weekly updates. Every morning I get an email with my position in the queue.

PyroAsh

Bronze Level Poster
Have you had any emails showing your queue position at all?
If so, at the bottom of the email it says manage notifications. If you click the link, you will be given the opportunity set the frequency of the updates.

Have you had any emails showing your queue position at all?
If so, at the bottom of the email it says manage notifications. If you click the link, you will be given the opportunity set the frequency of the updates.
I've not seen anywhere allowing me to see queue position - is this only for those waiting on parts like the 3060TI? Or for all orders? Not received any emails other than confirming my order.

PyroAsh

Bronze Level Poster
I've not seen anywhere allowing me to see queue position - is this only for those waiting on parts like the 3060TI? Or for all orders? Not received any emails other than confirming my order.
Yes. Updates are for those with pre order parts. I believe if everything is in stock for your build, it will just proceed on the normal timescale.

Sam94

Ordered a PC on the 18th of November. They've postponed the estimated build time 3 times from the 6th to the 8th and now to the 10th of December.

Dan.C

Bronze Level Poster
Odd, mine was collected by FedEx earlier today.
I rang again, its Christmas etc. I understand its extremly busy and set my expectations to match it when ordering.

At the same time all the hard work is done, it just needs to be sent at this stage. I ordered Nov 13th and was expecting a month lead time so it's finished sooner than i thought but it could have been with me days earlier

Mark rang me back after looking into it a bit more, he thinks there is a problem with my eircode. It only has 3 out of 7 digits on the order. I did ring up about it last week when I seen it but it wasn't fully resolved. My mate ordered two weeks ago and his account is the same issue with the post code, and because its through finance we can't change the address ourselves. Hopefully sorted by tomorrow.

Last edited:
I rang again, its Christmas etc. I understand its extremly busy and set my expectations to match it when ordering.

At the same time all the hard work is done, it just needs to be sent at this stage. I ordered Nov 13th and was expecting a month lead time so it's finished sooner than i thought but it could have been with me days earlier

Mark rang me back after looking into it a bit more, he thinks there is a problem with my eircode. It only has 3 out of 7 digits on the order. I did ring up about it last week when I seen it but it wasn't fully resolved. My mate ordered two weeks ago and his account is the same issue with the post code, and because its through finance we can't change the address ourselves. Hopefully sorted by tomorrow.
Did it get sorted?

Dan.C

Bronze Level Poster
Not yet sent but I'm told its going today or tomorrow.

Eircode was not an issue in the end.

Dan.C

Bronze Level Poster
Finance.
My account is only showing the first 3 digits of my eircode. I rang last week when I noticed it. I was told it the address cannot be changed or added to because it was through finance. The care agent said he would put a note on the order with the full eircode and that should sort it.

I rang back when I seen it awaiting dispatch for 2 days while others had immediately dispatched. The new agent thought the eircode might be a problem as well but got back to me today to say it doesn't seem to be but sent this followup email this morning.

"To confirm, I have now been informed this was changed again this morning and has been actionable. They must have been worried as well, all is good on this end now you should have your system shortly!"

It was put on hold over the note attached which was removed last night.

PauAnd

Ordered on the 15th nov not getting any updates of my build que seems like they have forgetten about me :-(, 20working days and still in pre production.

Last edited: