Xmas! I know too early but..

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
If your a gamer,probably the best upgrade you can do is the GPU,but as Keynes said it depends on the build you have now.

lewishollings

Bright Spark
well my current specs are:

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.30Ghz

RAM: 8.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 668MHz (New RAM in the mail)

Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC. P8Z68-V LX (LGA1155) 27 °C

Graphics: 1023MB GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Undefined) 35 °C

Hard Drives: 466GB Seagate ST500DM002-1BD142 ATA Device (SATA) 31 °C
Buffalo DriveStation Velocity 2TB External Hard Drive

And yes keynes, still getting the gtx 670, so my gpu is soon to change :)

keynes

Multiverse Poster
well my current specs are:

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.30Ghz

RAM: 8.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 668MHz (New RAM in the mail)

Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC. P8Z68-V LX (LGA1155) 27 °C

Graphics: 1023MB GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Undefined) 35 °C

Hard Drives: 466GB Seagate ST500DM002-1BD142 ATA Device (SATA) 31 °C
Buffalo DriveStation Velocity 2TB External Hard Drive

And yes keynes, still getting the gtx 670, so my gpu is soon to change :)

What cpu cooler/psu do you have?

lewishollings

Bright Spark
I have the 600w quiet psu that you can choose on PCS, and I have the standard cpu cooler that comes with the pc, I find that my computer at the moment doesn't get very hot at all and I don't plan on overclocking either so buy ing a cpu coller would be rather pointless, but if you have any reason's I should get one then let me know :)

keynes

Multiverse Poster
I have the 600w quiet psu that you can choose on PCS, and I have the standard cpu cooler that comes with the pc, I find that my computer at the moment doesn't get very hot at all and I don't plan on overclocking either so buy ing a cpu coller would be rather pointless, but if you have any reason's I should get one then let me know :)

Well you could add an SSD or a cpu cooler if you are planning to overclock in the future.

lewishollings

Bright Spark
Hmm I was thinking about overclocking but I'm not really too confident with computers at the moment, I feel an ssd would be a good choice but I plan on waiting until they get cheaper, ssd prices have been dropping rapidly. any games you would suggest? and ohh dear, just realised I spelled buying wrong...

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Hmm I was thinking about overclocking but I'm not really too confident with computers at the moment, I feel an ssd would be a good choice but I plan on waiting until they get cheaper, ssd prices have been dropping rapidly. any games you would suggest? and ohh dear, just realised I spelled buying wrong...

War Z is on offer :) but I'd recommend AC III

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
I wouldn't bother with overclocking to be honest.
How about Farcry 3,looks awesome.

lewishollings

Bright Spark
ahhh War Z I'm so put off of that game by how much it is trying to rip off day z :p aha and yeh AC3 looks good, if I was gonna get AC3 I would have to think about hitman too, that game looks brill! yeh farcry 3 looks pretty good, I've only played farcry 2 for about 50 minutes since I bought it a few months ago though :/