YouTube trouble????

Jack Guinea

Bright Spark
Hi guys ive got a bit of a weird one, basically im trying to promote my freinds youtube channel for him and people only seem to check it out if the comment has lots of likes so my mate has done this thing where 1 YouTube account has loads of separate profiles so he would post a comment and get the other profiles to like the comment, i tried this and when i switch account i cannot see the comment i posted and neither can my friend and it seems to be only me, anyone got any ideas what could be stopping it?

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
YouTube no doubt works behind the scenes to make sure views, likes and subscribes are genuine. If it sees the comments all coming from the same IP or range of IP's then it will most likely submit them for a kind of moderation, maybe not quite like that but similar.

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
Maybe they just aint been pinged yet, it will come if you keep doing it.

I really wouldn't recommend doing it the way your trying to do it anyway... You need to propagate the videos through social media or something, if they're good they will generate subscribers, if not then you need to make em better.