Z

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I see what you did there J! :D

And omg! I had that game! I didnt recognise the name, but then I googled it and looked at the pictures!

Gotta love a revamp, whether the original was good or bad :D

Greenman

Enthusiast
Most certainly Zed being a British game J. :V
I still have the original installed, it's still as good as I remember.

LDUK

Master Poster
Of course I heard of that game lol. Best ever RTS to be created. My first ever RTS game I ever played, and made me fall in love with RTS. It used to be my favourite game of all time until GTA:SA came out. Trust me, no was was as big of a fan as me with Z.

Greenman

Enthusiast
Of course I heard of that game lol. Best ever RTS to be created. My first ever RTS game I ever played, and made me fall in love with RTS. It used to be my favourite game of all time until GTA:SA came out. Trust me, no was was as big of a fan as me with Z.

Don't know about that. >_>
Did anyone get to play it online much? They sounded fun but I never got the chance.

LDUK

Master Poster
Don't know about that. >_>
Did anyone get to play it online much? They sounded fun but I never got the chance.
I had it on the PS1 so I never got to play online. I did own the new one on PC though, and that was a great game too.

Tracker

Enthusiast
didn't recognise the title at first, but i have played one of the later spawnings, under the name Z : Steel soldiers, the game itself was lacklustre, though i'm guessing it pales in terms of gameplay to the original ( as sadly alot of games then did), Bitmap bro's used to make all the best games! (Chaos Engine anyone?)

may be trying it out on PC at some point if i ever see it for sale, i'll avoid any RTS@s on iphone like the plague though .. i can't stand touch screen interfaces!