Zotac Gaming Geforce RTX 3070

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

My first gaming PC finally turned up after waiting a while for an NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 Graphics card. After unpacking I've realised that my graphics card is a Zotac Gaming Geforce RTX 3070. Is this likely to make a difference? I'm hoping it's not a step down from what I was expecting.

D

DeletedUser

Not sure what you were expecting? The configurator states that they are not Founders Edition cards. Zotac is one of a number of brands PCS get...the T&Cs on the site state:

"If you order a dedicated graphics card and the AIB (add-in-board) manufacturer name is not specified in the product description or on the final invoice, then you will receive a graphics card that meets the specification of the model/version stated."

Gavras

Master Poster
What were you expecting ?

if unhappy, I am sure a few on the RTX 3080 thread will smile nicely for an at cost gfx card.

its likely totally pot luck what card you get at moment.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
When I built it it said the NVidia branded one. I'm new to this hence why I asked. Not complaining but asking what the differences were.
The only nvidia branded card is the founders edition, PCS don’t supply them as stated in the configurator. The option you chose was an nVidia 3070 which just means any aftermarket 3070 from any manufacturer. They’re all the same chips, literally no difference, some have different cooling setups, some are overclocked but at stock they all perform very much the same.

Mitrich

Bronze Level Poster
I ordered almost three months ago an Asus Rog strix 3080, my build is still in pre production, so at this point I would welcome any 3080, even signatured by Lidl, I swear...

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'm going to lock this thread as we have enough of these kinds of what did you order when threads going on, please use those.

Status
Not open for further replies.