Zotac GTX 770 AMP! card suddenly just stopped working...

BennyBoyP

Bronze Level Poster
Hi all. Am having a real headache with this one. You can see my specs in my sig and I've just come back off a week away to find my gpu doesn't want to output any video through any of the ports. Have tried in multiple slots on the mobo (P8Z68V PRO), updated the BIOS on the mobo too. The PC was powered off at the wall for the week but I can't see why this would have any effect as have done this for previous weeks away. I don't have a 2nd rig to test the card on and don't feel comfortable putting it in anyone else's just in case something bad happens.

Has anyone had any experience of this happening previously and do you have any advice at all? If push comes to shove, is this something PCS can take a look at if I send the rig in?

Thanks for any help/suggestions.

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
As the card is presumably not supplied by PCS and it looks like the card is at fault, I doubt PCS could look at it for you.

best bet is send the card back to where you purchased it or request an RMA from Zotac.

The card sounds like it died, nothing connected to the holiday or being unplugged. Just sounds like it died.