I cannot see it being 10 days

Astute

Bronze Level Poster
Ah mine was built very early yesterday but didn't get into testing today, highly unlikely it'll be dispatched tomorrow then, it'll be a shame if it misses the weekend (which it almost certainly will), but not much I can do about that. Hoped maybe it could get through testing, QC and dispatch (or at least testing) in 2 days, I'm assuming it's basically impossible for it to happen in 1 working day?

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Ah mine was built very early yesterday but didn't get into testing today, highly unlikely it'll be dispatched tomorrow then, it'll be a shame if it misses the weekend (which it almost certainly will), but not much I can do about that. Hoped maybe it could get through testing, QC and dispatch (or at least testing) in 2 days, I'm assuming it's basically impossible for it to happen in 1 working day?

you could get saturday delivery, although it may get dispatched tomorrow evening on the late pickup, the PC will then travel to your local depot overnight and will be out for delivery in the morning

if its not and is dispatched friday, you just phone for saturday delivery before 5pm on friday

Astute

Bronze Level Poster
Ah well I can always hope for testing, QC and late dispatch tomorrow if you say it's possible - After all, I am hopefully pretty close to the front of the queue now :D If that doesn't happen i'll just have to sit it out patiently until next week, I've spent every penny on the machine, can't even afford £25 for the Saturday delivery :p

TudorVII

Enthusiast
Ah well I can always hope for testing, QC and late dispatch tomorrow if you say it's possible - After all, I am hopefully pretty close to the front of the queue now :D If that doesn't happen i'll just have to sit it out patiently until next week, I've spent every penny on the machine, can't even afford £25 for the Saturday delivery :p

Well then:
futurama-Professor-Hubert-J-Farnsworth-good-news-everyone.jpg
Also, Saturday delivery is only £19 :p

Astute

Bronze Level Poster
It's been processed so it said there would be a £5 amendment charge, making it £24 which is near enough. Unless this doesn't apply to changing the delivery, in which case fair enough but I still can't pay it :p Thanks though :D

Rakk

The Awesome
It's been processed so it said there would be a £5 amendment charge, making it £24 which is near enough. Unless this doesn't apply to changing the delivery, in which case fair enough but I still can't pay it :p Thanks though :D

Generally speaking changes to the delivery don't get the admin charge for changes applied to it (I think), however, since you can't afford it either way, it doesn't really matter :)

Ash

On DPDs website, it says my parcel is awaiting receipt. What does this mean?

Rakk

The Awesome
It probably just means it hasn't been completely logged in at the initial depot yet, don't worry, its not surprising.
The packages generally do most of their travelling overnight

Reactions: Ash

Ash

Ah ok.
I'm only a 1 hour 20 minute drive from PCS so I dunno where DPD are taking it. They could have brought it straight here haha.

TudorVII

Enthusiast

Yeah, since my PC is in QC now, I can't change any component, but I can change accessories and delivery free of charge.

Corfate

Author Level
You'll go to sleep, wake up, check the tracking and find it's either out for delivery, or been logged into your local depot :p It's so exciting!

Ash

I dunno if you drive, but I drove an hour to pick up my PCS PC!!!
I don't drive unfortunately.
It's currently on a approx 53 mile journey to my depot, which is only 3 miles away from me. I hope it arrives early tomorrow. I can't wait!!!!!!

Last edited:

Keedar

Expert
Hi all.My status now "Awaiting dispatch". :D Wow i checked my status again,now when i writing this, pc is already dispatched lol

Processed Date 16-01-2012
Pre-Production Date 17-01-2012
Build Date 31-01-2012
Test Date 01-02-2012
QC Date 01-02-2012
Awaiting Dispatch Date 02-02-2012
Dispatch Date 02-02-2012

TudorVII

Enthusiast
Mine's still in QC, and has been since the 31st, hope nothing's gone wrong with it.
Looks like you'll be getting yours tomorrow Keedar!

luksla

Bronze Level Poster
Hi all.My status now "Awaiting dispatch". :D Wow i checked my status again,now when i writing this, pc is already dispatched lol

Processed Date 16-01-2012
Pre-Production Date 17-01-2012
Build Date 31-01-2012
Test Date 01-02-2012
QC Date 01-02-2012
Dispatch Date 02-02-2012

Looks like someone else is getting their's tomorrow woo

Processed Date 22-01-2012
Pre-Production Date 24-01-2012
Build Date 31-01-2012
Test Date 01-02-2012
QC Date 01-02-2012
Dispatch Date 02-02-2012

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Ahhhhhhhhh I want mine now!!! still "in building". I blame myself for all the amendments.

TudorVII

Enthusiast
I called up at lunch to check on the status of mine, can't remember who I spoke to, but they only told me what I already knew.
It was still in QC, which after a day or so would usually mean there was an issue somewhere. As much as I want them to concentrate on finishing my PC, would have been nice to have some kind of notification to say it'll be a bit longer. When it first entered QC, I thought it would be 2 days till dispatch, tops.