PC Game Deals!

rickne

Master Poster
Picked up Grid , Dirt 2 and 3.

Dirt 2 is freaking amazing . Much still in the mould of classic Colin McRae Rally games.
Grid is a fantastic racer somewhat like Midnight club , T.O.C.A touring cars , GT. The online servers are no longer online but has a LAN mode if you wanna use Hamachi to link up with friends.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Wozza buddy you need to buy them separately, also there's a 25% off code for preorders

also fuels pretty good for the £1.90

god damn, anyway, yeh, fuel aint bad, dirt 3 is pretty good too, F1 2010 is pretty annoying, it takes about 15 minutes to get into your first race, not user friendly at all

rickne

Master Poster
god damn, anyway, yeh, fuel aint bad, dirt 3 is pretty good too, F1 2010 is pretty annoying, it takes about 15 minutes to get into your first race, not user friendly at all

I have F1 2012 and it pretty much improves on the previous games by x100. Brilliant game. Unlike Dirt or Grid I cant play F1 on a key board. You need much more precise steering.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I have F1 2012 and it pretty much improves on the previous games by x100. Brilliant game. Unlike Dirt or Grid I cant play F1 on a key board. You need much more precise steering.

ahh fair enough, still too expensive for me, but F1 2010 is still good fun once i managed to get into a race etc and still looks good and runs between 80-90% usage on my GPU at maximum settings! I dont think it should be that high, i think something is wrong, ill check that out later though

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
Red Orchestra 2 is £2.99 for the Digital Deluxe Edition over on Steam

http://store.steampowered.com/app/35450/

Anyone played this?

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

You can get it slightly cheaper here with killing floor and Red orch 1 thrown in.

I had a quick blast on the tutorial and it seemed alright, obviously far from what you'd get from CoD/Battlefield as everything moves slower and hitting targets is surpisingly difficult. Can't go wrong for the Humble bundle price though, it's like £2 for 3 full games :) (I think it's only $1 if you don't want killing floor as well).

It's worth noting that it's free on steam until Sunday so you could have a quick blast and see what you think :)

Last edited: