PC order now being processed

abdulhamid

Enthusiast
Just to update you on my order, it is still in quality control since 11/11/2010 (hope nothing is wrong with it). What are the chances that it will be dispatched tomorrow for delivery on Tuesday? I need to know so that I can book annual leave to receive it, would anyone at PCS be able to check?

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Just to update you on my order, it is still in quality control since 11/11/2010 (hope nothing is wrong with it). What are the chances that it will be dispatched tomorrow for delivery on Tuesday? I need to know so that I can book annual leave to receive it, would anyone at PCS be able to check?

The order will most likely come out of QC tomorrow for dispatch, providing it passes OK. We can't guarantee this until it reaches the status "Awaiting Dispatch".

Phoenix

Prolific Poster
Kind of off-topic but does it cost more to get DHL to deliver PC's with a "Fragile" sticker/label on them?

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Kind of off-topic but does it cost more to get DHL to deliver PC's with a "Fragile" sticker/label on them?

No, but couriers ignore stickers anyway. As a courier, after seeing a fragile stickers ten thousand times you're probably more likely to kick the box than if it's just a plain brown box. We've all seen Ace Ventura...

Matt00011

Silver Level Poster
No, but couriers ignore stickers anyway. As a courier, after seeing a fragile stickers ten thousand times you're probably more likely to kick the box than if it's just a plain brown box. We've all seen Ace Ventura...

I bet it's such a bug bare for PCS. Sending out all the PC's boxed in tip top condition for the delivery drivers to sling them around and then end up with unhappy customers.

I'm sure the packaging has saved many PCs over the years though, they do look well protected. I certainly have no worries. :)