Which wallpaper do you use

Androcles

Rising Star
The comics are far superior to the show, i was literally falling asleep during some episodes in the first series, but i religiously reasd the comics :D

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
The comics are far superior to the show, i was literally falling asleep during some episodes in the first series, but i religiously reasd the comics :D

That's probably my reasoning behind not wanting to read them though ;) I think whichever you watched/read first, you'll struggle to fully enjoy the alternative as there will be obvious differences and you will be constantly be comparing the two.

I assume you must have watched more than the first series and you will know that it noticeably improved from the first few episodes in the first series where you didn't really know anybody or what was going on.

Boozad

Prolific Poster
That's probably my reasoning behind not wanting to read them though ;) I think whichever you watched/read first, you'll struggle to fully enjoy the alternative as there will be obvious differences and you will be constantly be comparing the two.

While you'd think that would be the case it doesn't quite work that way. The TV show resembles the comics up to a certain point, but it's got for me now that the TV show is like a completely different story, you have to stop drawing parallels at some point simply because you can't. The way I see it, Robert Kirkman basically had a second bite at telling his story and he's changed a hell of a lot, a couple of things he admitted were mistakes in the comics and some things that you just couldn't show on TV for starters, but it's like a Walking Dead alternate reality for him.

Read them mate, you're missing out on a lot if you enjoy the TV show. Bear in mind I read nearly 80(ish) issues before the show came out and still love them both.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Anyone know where to get the comics at a decent price? Don't have any where local that would really sell these kind of comics, only place I can get magazines etc these days are supermarkets and newsagents :(

Boozad

Prolific Poster
Anyone know where to get the comics at a decent price? Don't have any where local that would really sell these kind of comics, only place I can get magazines etc these days are supermarkets and newsagents :(

A #1 sells for over £1,000 these days in 9.8 condition. I sold mine for £400 three years ago. :(

I'll shoot you a PM.

EDIT: I can't, you don't accept 'em.

Keedar

Expert
Sorry :)

uwun.jpg

88fk.jpg

j8p9.jpg

3jou.jpg

ojx7.jpg

okbw.jpg

zfn1.jpg

sh0u.jpg

81g5.jpg

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
THIS

I think it's too girly but the missus disagrees.

You don't think the pattern on the curtains clashes with the wallpaper a bit? I love it that you've toned the cushions with the wallpaper, but the plastic-looking side table and wire waste-basket rather spoil the overall impression perhaps? It's just so hard to find good interior designers these days, don't you think so? Otherwise it's simply divine darling. Clever you!

:whistling: