MSFS release August 18th!

Grumpywurzel

Bright Spark
Waiting for the Steam xmas sale, eh? 😁
Err nope lol, will be getting this on Tuesday, but the standard edition. Tbh the extras only add a few smaller planes (apart from the premium which adds a 787 Dreamliner if memory serves) and some extra airports but for me I am not convinced it's worth the added cost. Sure this opinion will change later one though 🤣

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Err nope lol, will be getting this on Tuesday, but the standard edition. Tbh the extras only add a few smaller planes (apart from the premium which adds a 787 Dreamliner if memory serves) and some extra airports but for me I am not convinced it's worth the added cost. Sure this opinion will change later one though 🤣

Yeah, surely it’ll be available as DLC later on. I think I’ll be doing the same, never played a flight sim before so I think the vanilla version will do me for a while 😁

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I've been waiting for the hands on to pop in here from the everyday user :D

Gavras

Master Poster
Plenty negative reviews on Steam, predominantly download issues, also some peripheral compatibility issues.

The joys of software day one releases.

I think I will wait for the various August’s patches to be deployed...

Grumpywurzel

Bright Spark
Plenty negative reviews on Steam, predominantly download issues, also some peripheral compatibility issues.

The joys of software day one releases.

I think I will wait for the various August’s patches to be deployed...
Yeah I know but I couldnt resist.... downloading now. Had to try and remember my Microsoft account info:poop:

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Reflection on the window!! o_O

I can't get over the quality of that game just on medium settings. I'll aim for high and cross my fingers that the 2080 will keep up. I know already that I'm going to need to break my wallet out..... and it's likely going to be a 3080Ti :unsure:

Grumpywurzel

Bright Spark
Reflection on the window!! o_O

I can't get over the quality of that game just on medium settings. I'll aim for high and cross my fingers that the 2080 will keep up. I know already that I'm going to need to break my wallet out..... and it's likely going to be a 3080Ti :unsure:
I think I'll be lucky to get decent refresh rates at medium but I'll have HW Monitor on and push my laptop as much as I can (and hope!).

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I'm genuinely thinking about just pluming for it and playing it on the laptop until they release the VR. My only reservation is the controls as I'm not sure if it's going to be easy enough to play with just a keyboard & controller.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo

This one is seriously worth watching. Guy goes through a ton of different aspects.

Active pause is just epic. Im seriously so excited about this game 🤩

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Yip, I'm at 4GB and counting :D
IjaCSTG.gif

Grumpywurzel

Bright Spark
Just finished downloading, going through the system setup, apparently i can go for "high-end" graphics settings but we will see