The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

Peeqa

Bronze Level Poster
Also 19 days but have a 3700x.
Received the email to switch but also happy to wait. It’s so very tempting because it could be early April before we around 19 days even get the TI. Such a tease 😂

OliverBarnes742

im on day 19 with the same build (5600x ans 3060ti) and i also got the email about switching to the 3060, but I've come this far so may aswell keep waiting
Same here, Ryzen 7 5800X and 3060 Ti, got the email earlier about switching to 3060 but just doesn't seem worth the downgrade when there's only £50 difference, better off waiting it out imo

i_Ary

Gold Level Poster
Day 13 3060 ti + Ryzen 5 3600 - Also got the email, got tempted to swap but figured it may be best to hold off since I’m already 13 days in and my build will probably be able to get completed in around 2-3 weeks, I’ll be patient for that.

Peeqa

Bronze Level Poster
Day 13 3060 ti + Ryzen 5 3600 - Also got the email, got tempted to swap but figured it may be best to hold off since I’m already 13 days in and my build will probably be able to get completed in around 2-3 weeks, I’ll be patient for that.
It is worthwhile to hold on but 2 weeks is optimistic at only 13 days. You’re looking at around 30-40 working days so i expect it to be late March/early April. Overestimating is easier on your well-being 😂

Bigfoot

Grand Master
I am on 21 days pre-production with a 5900x and 3060ti. I spoke to PCS this afternoon after queuing on the phone for only 10 minutes at most. I was considering dropping my CPU to 5800x to shorten my wait, but was told that it is the GPU that is the main cause of hold up. Everything from the 3060ti upwards is in very short supply and any deliveries are unpredictable. There was stock of the new 3060 available at the time of my call.

i_Ary

Gold Level Poster
It is worthwhile to hold on but 2 weeks is optimistic at only 13 days. You’re looking at around 30-40 working days so i expect it to be late March/early April. Overestimating is easier on your well-being 😂
I’m only going to get even more impatient until it comes😞. I wish 2 weeks was a realistic number to put from

I’m on 30 days as I’ve said and no been offered an email, after checking this and seeing everyone with less days being offered

reckon that means I’ve had mine assigned

nicrod

I had the email this afternoon, and took the offer of switching to a 3060 as they have it in stock. The 3060 non-Ti should be fine for my needs and it means I get the PC sooner. It was £127 cheaper too!

DylBee

Bronze Level Poster
I had the email too and have asked about swapping to a 3070. I assume it will be a similar situation to the 3060ti but will see what they say

Otone

Gold Level Poster
Well now the pendulum has swung and I'm guessing I'm waiting on the 5900x now last week I was almost certain I was waiting for the 3060ti 😬 day 40 pre production will be Monday hope something happens then

Riggus

Got the email yesterday and opted to change from 3060Ti to 3060.
It won't make much difference to me!
Got an email today saying it has went into building so hopefully wont be long!
So yeah, stepped aside, may the GPUs forever be in all of your favors! :)

i_Ary

Gold Level Poster
Got the email yesterday and opted to change from 3060Ti to 3060.
It won't make much difference to me!
Got an email today saying it has went into building so hopefully wont be long!
So yeah, stepped aside, may the GPUs forever be in all of your favors! :)
How long have you been in Pre-production? Mine is still not in building and im on day 13