The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

thestokehero

Hey everyone, thought id provide a bit of an update to let you know there is hope!! Iv just gone into In Building this afternoon after 32 working days in pre prod. This is basically in line with the original estimates I was given when ordered back in Jan. Rig: 5800X + 3060ti
Cheers!

i_Ary

Gold Level Poster
Hey everyone, thought id provide a bit of an update to let you know there is hope!! Iv just gone into In Building this afternoon after 32 working days in pre prod. This is basically in line with the original estimates I was given when ordered back in Jan. Rig: 5800X + 3060ti
Cheers!
yesss!!!! so im seeing the average that people are going into build is around 30 days now - more than happy to wait for that. congrats on your build, hope you enjoy it

tomtricks

We will get our 3060s one day!

Out of curiosity, for how many of you is this your first pc? And for who is it an upgrade?
For me, I’m ditching my old dusty Xbox One that sounds like it’s preparing for flight at every given moment to join the master race
i just got permanent hardware ban on my xbox one s so i bought a pc

SiR

Getting closer 😁

Attachments

• 20210226_124418.jpg
    20210226_124418.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 192

tomtricks

i just got told they’re still doing 3060ti builds from december and are at least 2 months behind they also offered me the 3060 as they said there is available stock

16 working days in pre-production, 5600x and 3060 Ti. Got the email today about swapping to the 3060 but going to hold out for the Ti. So I'm 2 weeks behind Mackenzie and Pete :D You gents better come back here with good news!
I'll be sure to keep you updated! - weirdly though I never received an email about changing to the 3060 from the TI, hoping it's related to some good news about my build ? (optimistic I know...).

Will B

im on day 19 with the same build (5600x ans 3060ti) and i also got the email about switching to the 3060, but I've come this far so may aswell keep waiting