The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

tomtricks

Seconds have turned to minutes. Minutes into hours and hours into days. I no longer get excited for the weekend as that means the working days will not progress. I was but a wee boy when I started this journey and but now? Now I am a man. The 3060ti is on the horizon but I am but an armless turtle crawling toward freedom. ‘Good things come to those who wait’ I keep telling myself, as my sanity depletes further and further. My primal instincts to check the order status have gotten to the best of me and I no longer know night or day. It is like entering the gravity of a black hole and being slowly but surely sucked into it’s horizon. Your spaghettified body and mind, praying that the end is in sight. My day will come, I will finally be at rest. 💀
*applause*

smthck

How long was you in pre production?

In all honesty I'm a complete newbie with PC's

I have no idea if I swapped out it would work on the specs the guys on here came up with for me.

So knowing it was a downgrade plus running scared I might mess things up by swapping, I convinced my lad to keep what we bought and the experts on here came up with haha
I was on about 20 working days and I just knew I wasn't going to get my PC any time soon, so I made the switch. The games which the RTX 3060 can't really handle in 1440p I have no intention of playing so for me, it was a suitable decision.

EDIT: To you noble men and women who are waiting for the 3060 Ti, I applaud you. Society needs more of you folks.

Just been on a chat with PCS, was asking why I'd never received the email and I'm on 23 working days and unfortunately not too much info was provided, possibly a short list of people with specific waiting times.
As of current, they have no more 3060ti stock so looks like we're now waiting for the next delivery to arrive again.

Otone

Gold Level Poster
Well that destroys my hopes of my build this week then. 😭 Day 40 pre production 5900x 3060ti

Peeqa

Bronze Level Poster
Well that destroys my hopes of my build this week then. 😭 Day 40 pre production 5900x 3060ti
I feel for you man! I’m only on 20 days and I’m losing the will to live 😂 So heavily considered the standard 3060 but it’s comparable to the 2060 super and you can get 20-60 extra frames with the ti, it’s mental.