The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

Quarter

Silver Level Poster
1800.jpg

People on day 30 and above very confusion

Otone

Gold Level Poster
Yeah I know , Jokes just numb the PAIN AHAHA
Hahaha yes my case is now not even on the list of options my build is now £300 more expensive if I bought it today which is a plus I guess. And the CPU cooler was out of stock for a while too. I tried to blank out people that have said they've waited 80 or so days because, man, how do they even cope but I feel I'm headed that way now

thurloto

Waiting for the CPU I guess now
Think you’ve been waiting for the CPU specifically for longer than you think. There were a number of people who’d opted for the 3000 series of CPUs who’d gotten their orders in like 20 days a couple weeks ago. Think anyone who has a newer Ryzen on the way will wait longer than someone who doesn’t

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Can only imagine it's other stock issues. Looking right now, my selected PSU is out of stock which probably delays me for a little longer!
Again, just because something is out of stock on the configurator just means that’s for new orders, it has no relation to orders in the queue.

mid you go changing components needlessly whenever something is out of stock on the configurator you’ll be waiting an awfully long time!

Olayaolu

Mines also gone into testing today🙂. Expecting it later this week, excited!
Seeing you go from the 3060 Ti to the 3060 and quickly go into building is tempting me to do the same. xD Plus the fact that they apparently still have stock have of the rtx 3060. But im trying my hardest to just be patient and wait for the Ti, the struggle is real! (first world problems)

i_Ary

Gold Level Poster
Seeing you go from the 3060 Ti to the 3060 and quickly go into building is tempting me to do the same. xD Plus the fact that they apparently still have stock have of the rtx 3060. But im trying my hardest to just be patient and wait for the Ti, the struggle is real! (first world problems)
Dont worry, keep your patience! The 3060 Ti will be in your hands sooner than you’d think🙂

Peeqa

Bronze Level Poster
The 3060ti is a lot better but the wait is excruciating 😣 I’m only at 20 days and knowing I have potentially until the end of March to wait and knowing I’m back at work on the 12th April is killing me 😂😭

Olayaolu

The 3060ti is a lot better but the wait is excruciating 😣 I’m only at 20 days and knowing I have potentially until the end of March to wait and knowing I’m back at work on the 12th April is killing me 😂😭
Trust me I know how you feel, this is really testing my patience. 🥲 But the main thing getting me through this is that yes it might be hard now, but in the long run i'm sure we both will be happy we stuck with the Ti because it'll last longer in terms of performance! :)