rtx 3070 sales preference according to upgrade / build ?

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Thanks for the link, some good suggestions there. Been thinking a CoD game (Modern Warfare or Balck Ops Cold War) and Doom Eternal as I've not played an FPS on mouse and keyboard for years.
Doom eternal and the original doom 2016 are incredible games, really intense all out fun.
Agreed, Doom is great fun!

And if you've not played it, Titanfall 2 has an absolutely brilliant single player campaign.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Agreed, Doom is great fun!

And if you've not played it, Titanfall 2 has an absolutely brilliant single player campaign.
Titanfall 2 is one of the best FPS games of the past 10 years in my opinion. Really a hope a third comes our way but glad to see Respawn see such success with Apex and Fallen Order

Fair warning the multiplayer has a brutal learning curve and the guys who are still playing have been playing for years, if you fancy a challenge though I couldn't recommend it enough

Peeqa

Bronze Level Poster
01-02-2021 17:02In Testing36 working daysN/A
Went into build sometime after 5pm last night, went into testing at 9am. Never refreshed my screen so much in my life. Testing is the final hurdle and I have terrible luck 😂

Muin

Bronze Level Poster
That's mine just dispatched, should arrive tomorrow by DPD. The monitor is also coming by DPD so praying they both come in the same delivery!

dr_wanqenstein

Silver Level Poster
Well my PC is arriving this morning, I'll be sure to post an update on how it's looking with my complete set up in the 'Show off...' forum.

It's been a blast all, these threads are a great idea to help pass the time whilst waiting for everything to arrive.

Good luck to those waiting, hopefully won't be long!

Muin

Bronze Level Poster
Well my PC is arriving this morning, I'll be sure to post an update on how it's looking with my complete set up in the 'Show off...' forum.

It's been a blast all, these threads are a great idea to help pass the time whilst waiting for everything to arrive.

Good luck to those waiting, hopefully won't be long!
Hope all goes well and will look forward to the photos.

Muin

Bronze Level Poster
It's here! The 3070 is as Gigabyte. Will post photos once it's all set up.

Attachments

• PC1.jpeg
    PC1.jpeg
    149.6 KB · Views: 235

Muin

Bronze Level Poster
Nice one I got the zotac myself, only ended up getting the one picture can barely see anything with the panel on :D
I've not even put the panel back on yet lol. It's a Gigabyte Gaming OC no less. No codes for free games but can't complain really.

Muin

Bronze Level Poster
I think the codes would be on your order page if there are any. I think we were kinda between promotions. I was hoping for Outriders but it depends when the card was made.