12GB AMD RADEON™ RX 6700 XT

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
After how many days did you go into ‘in building’? I ordered on 27 March, before the pre-order note was added to the 6700 XT, and am still in ‘pre-production’, though I fully appreciate the Easter weekend will have had an impact. Thanks.
Ordered March 21st and went into building on April 5, so after 11 working days

Pclikewa

I changed my order to RX 6700 XT on Saturday. Went into build today and into testing a few hours later. Overall I was sitting on 25 working days wait time.

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Aletax, would you be able to let me know your progress? Just out of curiosity really. (In no rush so wont be changing to the Red Devil GPU)
I don't mind waiting a couple of weeks. I'm not in such a hurry. Looking forward to the updates from @AleTax and @LegOfLambHead :)
Hey guys, quick update: today I got notified by PCS customer service my PC completed testing but the shipping package is out of stock 😂. They are now waiting for it to ship my computer

LegOfLambHead

Bronze Level Poster
Hey guys, quick update: today I got notified by PCS customer service my PC completed testing but the shipping package is out of stock 😂. They are now waiting for it to ship my computer
One thing after another for you 😂😂 I did read a while ago about a cardboard shortage, but it was on social media and take much notice to it.

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
One thing after another for you 😂😂 I did read a while ago about a cardboard shortage, but it was on social media and take much notice to it.
Exact. Very unlucky ahahahahaha. Hope I won’t be unlucky when I get the PC and it will work fine 😂

I ordered on 9th of April, I’m on 2 working days but today the status changed to ‘pre-production‘.
@doifeellucky i would be ringing PCS for an update if I was you!
I spoke to sales a couple of days ago and they confirmed there are no 6700 XT’s left, certainly not for my position in the queue, but indicated that my order should be accommodated in the next batch due 26 April. My guess is hopefully I’ll get a delivery some time in the first week of May. I also asked about cards that are more likely to be in greater supply and he mentioned the 6800. Having checked some reviews and the configuration settings, the upgrade was just over £100 which I decided would be worthwhile, however when I went to amend my order the upgrade price for me was over £200. Anyone know why that may be? Anyway I just left it as is as that was too much for me.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I spoke to sales a couple of days ago and they confirmed there are no 6700 XT’s left, certainly not for my position in the queue, but indicated that my order should be accommodated in the next batch due 26 April. My guess is hopefully I’ll get a delivery some time in the first week of May. I also asked about cards that are more likely to be in greater supply and he mentioned the 6800. Having checked some reviews and the configuration settings, the upgrade was just over £100 which I decided would be worthwhile, however when I went to amend my order the upgrade price for me was over £200. Anyone know why that may be? Anyway I just left it as is as that was too much for me.
The price you paid for your card will be significantly less than what is is now, prices are crazy volatile at the moment, quite normal for there to be a £100 increase overnight. Just the way it is at the moment.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken