PC Game Deals!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Broken Sword: Directors Cut is currently free on GOG, worth picking up

Broken Sword is one of my all-time favourite games. I'm a bit less keen on the Director's Cut (partially because the new puzzles don't have the same nostalgia value, and partially because they made the goat puzzle easier!), but it's very much still worth a play!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
You’ve got a 2D fight-em-up for free today on Epic. It looks… bizarre.

Another game I own!

That goat. That bloody goat. I’m vehemently against any kind of animal cruelty but if I ever meet that goat he’s getting punched. In the face with extreme prejudice.
Agreed. Still, the times I've beaten the goat felt like real victories. Those playing this Director's Cut will never get that same feeling. They also won't have multiple destroyed TVs/monitors/consoles/keyboards/etc. (I've owned Broken Sword on both PC and PS1, and have felt all the rage), so that's a bonus I guess.

CMP01

Enthusiast
Ach. I missed out on a few goodies this last week or so as I got that cold/flu thing that's been going around so bad I haven't been on PC in a week (and doing stuff via phone is a pain) Really knocked me for six though, honestly about as bad as Covid did and despite having my jabs etc, so take care folks, don't be ill for Christmas.

But oh well... I do have a backlog to last a year of constant, consistent play though so fair enough (and nm there's another horrible, evil, tempting steam sale in the wings...)
I will say that the Witcher 3 and Wolfenstein: TNO are both fantastic so anybody that didn't get 'em free will have a chance with the aforementioned sale.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Todays epic giveaway is a classic

Wolfenstein: New Order

Any of you that don't have it, this is hands down one of the best games I've played in the last 10 years
And even if he’d only played one game in the last ten years… he’s still bang on the money, boys and girls. It’s a tour de force and an absolute riot from start to finish. If it’s not already in your collection do not miss out on this title.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Steam winter sale is now live. I will not be buying anything (he says!), but I will be voting in the Steam Awards 2022 as there's usually a badge in it for people who get involved, and that's an easy way to level up my Steam level!

Purely for the shiggles, I had a look and over 300 of my wishlist games are currently on sale. Wasn't going to wait for the emails to confirm it! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited: