Vantage Scores

Gorman

Author Level
If your a gamer or just an enthusiast, we all like a good benchie ;)

So post your screens here, highest score wins the internets. Il even go first with my own rig. I7 920 / GTX480, stock clocks.

Performance presets on Vantage of course. Let the Nvidia bashing begin!

4771946915_475561b547.jpg

Heres it with the CPU overclocked to 3.8

vantage 3.8.JPG

Zeplini

Im going to re-seat my cpu with some better paste on the weekend and sort out a small overclock, will post my score once done ;)

Gus

Bronze Level Poster
Just got the latest version of Vantage and the score jumped by 160 points, think Nvidia is cheating again to get better scores with the newer drivers

steveuk87

Super Star
because they are only 2 weeks old, and not many customers use them (by the way the staff are only mods or admins)

Steve

Gorman

Author Level
how come these forums are mainly just staff talking to each other?

The forums are new and over a hundred customers have registered here so far. They just tend to ask a question which starts us all off and disappear with their answer. Hello by the way.

Gorman

Author Level
I do fear that all this is distracting from my epic Vantage score that is yet to be beat.....

Zeplini

yer i just tested mine and i can say im not going to post them yet lol they were not brilliant on stock so was going to OC but it seems i have a heat problem on the cpu and not sure how much my boiling hot room is playing a part, need a cold day to find out lol

but its now a job for the weekend :( if i have time.......