Vantage Scores

Gorman

Author Level
I overclocked my CPU and GPU with the aid of a massive cooling system.

4568738604_620555648e_b.jpg

PaulH

Bright Spark
Bit of a shocker here 2 x gtx460 at 800mhz core (could go furthur)

There we have it....simply outstanding in my opinion

Attachments

• clocked.jpg
    clocked.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 181

Gorman

Author Level
Nah as expected with SLI, you bought another then or borrowed for benches? Im pushing my 480 tonight.

Gorman

Author Level
Right so this is about as far as i dare push it. I7 920 from 2.6 to 4.0. GTX 480 from 700 core to 910. Could you imagine the insanity with SLI?

28001.JPG

I DO NOT RECOMMEND OUR CUSTOMERS TRY ANYTHING AS STUPID AS THIS. IF YOU ARE NOT 100% CONFIDENT NEVER PUSH YOUR SYSTEM THIS FAR!

PaulH

Bright Spark
Amazing the 460's still beat the 480 even after that massive clocking of yours, if I had a decent PSU and the other 460 was mine id go for it even more (my own 460 i have sitting at 900mhz core stable) - Gotta love the way Physx adds to the CPU score, wouldnt mind seeing the 2 460's in your system :) - Quite tempted to get silly extreme and get an i7 with an EVGA classified now....I hate chasing numbers :( - I still reckon with your loop you could get a lot higher dude :)

Gorman

Author Level
2 x gf104 vs 1 x gf100. 300 GPU points is nothing. I probably could push it further but im quite happy with that.

An extra 6457 Vantage points squeezed out of it. Nice. What do you reckon with sli 480, 35000?

PaulH

Bright Spark
You could go really silly and just have a single 480 controlling physx only, see your CPU score go MENTAL :)

Gorman

Author Level
Righto, i know theres some beastly machines arrived with people from the forums (alongside the tens of thousands we have already sold), lets make this more than a 2 horse race!, get benching people!