10th working days still in Pre-Production

Mine has changed now to In building (got an automatic email at about 8.50am) on the 13th working day. Hopefully you've had similar luck

adasie

Good, even though getting it done quicker is a good thing, hoping the que and people waiting longer isn't good. My order is delivers tomorrow got my free batman code through as well

Luca

I guess I'm still ONLY on 11th day. Still frustrating though having been told otherwise. Nevermind I'd rather they do it right than rush it! I just need the witcher in my life again, oh how I love those games

Mine's gone through Pre-Production, In Build, In Testing and into QC all today. So once it starts moving it seems pretty quick.

jazzyb643

Tomorrow will be 9th working day... Is it likely I can get my PC by next Wednesday? Was really hoping to have it by the weekend :-(

Tomorrow will be 9th working day... Is it likely I can get my PC by next Wednesday? Was really hoping to have it by the weekend :-(

If you've selected the CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO (120mm) Fan CPU Cooler then I'd suggest calling PCS to discuss your options.

Luca

Yeah jazzy definitely heed brewmasters words. Give them a call and see if everything is in stock. I have as of this morning 12th working day received an email saying mine has been built and is in testing. I'd say Wednesday might be a bit optimistic but you could have it by Friday!

biondi

Mine has just switched to 'In Building' on day 11 and I've received a mail saying it's been built and is awaiting testing and configuration. Glad it's moved on. Actually amended my order last night after some good feedback from you guys, glad I asked when I did..

jazzyb643

I actually ordered the Corsair H100i GTX i think so hopefully they should have that in stock. Spoke to Ashley in the online chat a few days ago and he said that my pc is set to build today or tomorrow... Somehow I don't see that happening. Really kicking myself for not ordering the fast track!!!

@Blondi - great to hear your has moved on!! :)

kev1ndonn

My PC is due for delivery tomorrow i.e. 22 days after I placed my order. Considering they have been busy and I live in Ireland I consider that to be good service.

Luucilu

11th working day - Still in Pre-Production! Emailed PCS, said they had a 'large unexpected influx in orders', but I should receive it by the end of this week.

I've got my fingers crossed! It's killing me to check every day just to see it still says "Pre-Production"... that word is burning holes in my eyes!

jazzyb643

11th working day - Still in Pre-Production! Emailed PCS, said they had a 'large unexpected influx in orders', but I should receive it by the end of this week.

I've got my fingers crossed! It's killing me to check every day just to see it still says "Pre-Production"... that word is burning holes in my eyes!

I absolutely know that feeling, I am 11th working day and im still wake up disappointed to see 'Pre-Production'.

Hoping today is the day! Keep us updated!!

Kouri

Used the online help today with my PC on the 10th working day, still in pre-production, also got told that they "had a large influx of orders" and that my order should go into building in a day or two and it should arrive by the end of the week.

Hopefully that's true, I can't contain my excitement much longer!

kev1ndonn

Just to update, mines dispatched as of day 13. Good luck all!
I take back my praise. The PC was received today however it was supplied with a European 2 pin kettle plug (I live in Ireland which uses the UK style plugs) and only 1 SATA cable. The Sales live chat was less than useless. OK they said they could not help but they did not offer to get some one to call me. I got through to Technical Support who wanted a picture of the plug I received. What was that all about? Plus they claimed they only supply the number of SATA cables required for the components purchased - I consider that to be penny pinching but have had to accept it. I have been promised a new cable today but that will take a few days to arrive so my new PC is nothing more than a huge paper weight at the moment. As you can guess I am not chuffed about this.