10th working days still in Pre-Production

Talyn

I'm in the same boat, 12th day of Pre-Production. Emailed enquiries this afternoon and was told all the parts were in stock, it's just waiting in a queue and it'll probably be middle of next week by the time it arrives.

Figured I'd try adding Fast Track to my order but can't because it changes your delivery address to billing address (useful as that's 120 miles away), and apparently my case is out of stock. Confusing, considering my support person told me that everything was in stock (unless they just mean all the cases in-stock are spoken for already).

*Sigh* so I guess I'll just sit twiddling my thumbs until next week then. Shame, as I had this week as leave to play with new toy, but looks like I should go outside instead. I hear the graphics are good, but the playerbase is a bit rubbish...

Last edited:

Luucilu

*Sigh* so I guess I'll just sit twiddling my thumbs until next week then. Shame, as I had this week as leave to play with new toy, but looks like I should go outside instead. I hear the graphics are good, but the playerbase is a bit rubbish...

Still in the same boat as you right now. I've managed to get to the 13th working day on Pre-Production! Normally I'm impatient, but I'm letting this slide as I know it'll be worth it when it arrives.

May pop them a call, but I have such bad luck with customer services. May just wait it out. It is kinda exciting to get to work every day and hurriedly check its status every hour, even though my hopes have been crushed every time :p I've got my monitor in the post in the mean time, so there's that to look forward to!

Good luck everyone on escaping the Pre-Production hell!

Kouri

Used the online help today with my PC on the 10th working day, still in pre-production, also got told that they "had a large influx of orders" and that my order should go into building in a day or two and it should arrive by the end of the week.

Hopefully that's true, I can't contain my excitement much longer!

Day 12 and no signs of it changing from Pre-Production, looks like I won't actually be getting it by the end of the week.

It seems they do more when you call them up instead of using the online help? Might give them a ring later on to chase it up

Luucilu

Day 12 and no signs of it changing from Pre-Production

You might be in for some luck. Today is my 13th day and I just got an email saying that the PC had been built. I've heard from a couple others who's PC's have gone into building today. They might be blitzing through all the orders or something :p

Kouri

You might be in for some luck. Today is my 13th day and I just got an email saying that the PC had been built. I've heard from a couple others who's PC's have gone into building today. They might be blitzing through all the orders or something :p

Congrats! I'll hold a little bit of hope that my PC gets built today, but it'll more likely be tomorrow, I've already accepted that I'll receive it next week. :<

Talyn

Yep I've jumped from Pre-Production to In Testing all in the space of Day 13 :D

Knowing it's ALIVE and booting somewhere is pretty tantalising, hoping it'll dispatch by Friday for Monday delivery :D

Kouri

13th day and was still in Pre-Production at 13:30, decided to get on the online help and got connected to James Dransfield. He was amazing, he went and gave the production crew a push and before the conversation even ended, I received the email that my PC getting built. Yay! Good luck to everyone else still waiting!

theDaveB

Am on 7th pre-production, I have until Tuesday to cancel for a refund so will leave it till then and if nothing has changed will cancel and go elsewhere.

Am sure it said 10 to 12 days on the site when I ordered and I ordered on the 1st July.

Dave