17.3" Optimus II

Crinkly

I am looking at the above laptop.
It mentions in detail spec "1333" mem but in choices you give also "1600" - is "1600" ok?
In the pics at top of page - none of them show speakers fitted - are speakers fitted?

Fear

Prolific Poster
If you click on the Detailed Specification tab when you are on the config screen have a look there you will see that yes it has 2 built in speakers, with the laptop i would probably stick with the 1333MHz ram

Crinkly

Thanks for the reply but i had noticed that it mentioned speakers in one section but none shown in pics.
I was hoping for some clarification as i would not order if there is doubt.
The mem is so cheap i would prefer the faster modules although i may not notice the difference.

Fear

Prolific Poster
If no body else can confirm about the speakers on here just give support a quick call tomorrow but i would be shocked if the laptop had no integrated speakers, yeah if your happy with the extra cost of the ram thats fine hope you enjoy it.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
It definitely has speakers - all laptops have speakers. They're not on the pics because they underneath the laptop. I can also confirm that the laptop can support 1600MHz RAM.

Crinkly

I started to go a bit further with my considerations - but it then told me it would NOT allow mem 1600!

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
It will support 1600MHz RAM, providing you order the correct processor that supports it. You need to order a Core i7 processor for true 1600MHz memory support.