2 x AMD Radeon HD6970

heza121

Silver Level Poster
oh is that cooler really good compared to the tripple copper heatpipe and NZXT that i chose? :O Yeah its a tough one choosing over to 580s or 6970s. As from what i have heard they are both really good cards. The 580s will give better settings, but i think the 6970s do better with multiscreen setups. Also they are quite a bit cheaper.. :D

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
i think the 580s will do better in multi screen as you will have 1GB extra VRAM,

i think frenchy runs 2 580s on 3 screens and he can max out any game pretty much

yes the H100 is much betterthan the triple copper and i included the fan controller into your build as well so win win, but the H100 would be a bit overkill as you arent overclocking so you can drop it to the triple copper if you wish, you can then spend the cash elsewhere :)

heza121

Silver Level Poster
Ah oh ok! So the 580s do sounds like a better option then! :p SOunds like i might be going for those! :D Ohh i see, would i need the H100 + NZXT over the Tripple copper heat pipe + NZXT, as i wont be overclocking or anything.

heza121

Silver Level Poster
oh woops sorry, i didnt read the end of you r post! becasue im stupid! Sorry. Yeah i think i will stick with the tripple copper heat pipe and NZXT as that should be alright. :p

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
could get a velociraptor and caviar black if you want now :p you could also get the NZXT Phantom case which has a fan controller built in, which saves you buying one

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
so this?

Case
NZXT PHANTOM WHITE GAMING CASE

Processor (CPU)
Intel® Core™i7-2600 Quad Core (3.40GHz, 8MB Cache) + HD Graphics

Motherboard
ASUS® P8Z68-V/GEN3: PCI-E 3.0 READY, SLI, CROSSFIREX

Memory (RAM)
16GB KINGSTON HYPER-X GENESIS DUAL-DDR3 1600MHz, X.M.P (4 x 4GB KIT)

Graphics Card
3GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 580 - 2 DVI, HDMI, DP - 3D Vision Ready

2nd Graphics Card
3GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 580 - 2 DVI, HDMI, DP - 3D Vision Ready

Memory - 1st Hard Disk
120GB KINGSTON HYPERX SSD, SATA 6 Gb/s (upto 555MB/sR | 510MB/sW)

2nd Hard Disk
600GB VELOCIRAPTOR WD6000HLHX, SATA 6-Gb/s, 32MB CACHE (10,000rpm)

3rd Hard Disk
2TB WD CAVIAR BLACK WD2002FAEX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE (7200rpm)

1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
10x LG BLU-RAY RE-WRITER DRIVE, 16x DVD ±R/±RW (£65)

Power Supply
CORSAIR 850W ENTHUSIAST SERIES™ TX850 V2-80 PLUS® BRONZE (£99)

Processor Cooling
SUPER QUIET 22dBA TRIPLE COPPER HEATPIPE INTEL CPU COOLER (£19)

Sound Card
ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)

Network Facilities
10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT - AS STANDARD ON ALL PCs

USB Options
6 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL (MIN 2 FRONT PORTS) AS STANDARD

Operating System
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit - inc DVD & Licence (£79)

Office Software
NO OFFICE SOFTWARE

Anti-Virus
BULLGUARD INTERNET SECURITY - FREE 90 DAY TRIAL

Monitor
IIYAMA E2473HDS 24" LED WIDESCREEN, 2 HDMI/DVI-D 1920x1080 (£159)

2nd Monitor

3rd Monitor

Warranty
3 Year Silver Warranty (1 Year Collect & Return, 1 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour) (£5)

Delivery
STANDARD INSURED DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND (MON-FRI)

Build Time
Standard Build - Approximately 10 to 12 working days

£2835.00

heza121

Silver Level Poster
Yeah haha i thinks so! Looks beastly! D Thanks soo much for your help dude, know i just have to wait a month untill i can order ti! :(

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
gonna love it trust me, mine was dispatched today, cant wait!!! sadly its a christmas present, so obviously i wont be getting it til christmas

heza121

Silver Level Poster
Oh awesome! Yeah your spec looks wicked too! The waiting has to be the hardest part ahah! Enjoy it!!!! :p Thanks again man! :) +rep for your help and everything! :)

tom_gr7

Life Serving
ace spec dude,

only thing i'd do is get the change the 3tb caviar green drive sata 6, to the 2tb caviar green sata 3gb's because the motherboard only has two sata 6 ports, so one of the three drives would have to be plugged in a sata 3gb port neway.

and drop the bullguard software.

for a headset i'd get a usb 7.1 headset like the razer megalodon or razer tiamat, because 5.1 headsets that use optical are a flipping nightmare and you need a expensive sound card to get the best out of them.

Music Guy123

Prolific Poster
Looks good, you probably won't need the Titan cooler unless you are going to overclock. Also, I'd suggest upgrading to the asus soundcard, it is very good quality and is only £20 more. Finally, if you can fork out another £60, I'd suggest increasing the monitor size by 2". Overall, a very nice spec, I want to build my own one, similar to this but need the funds and time first! Enjoy it! Oh yeah, if you are looking for good games, Home Front is a good one!

heza121

Silver Level Poster
Thanks for all your help guys!!!! Upgrading the sounds card for just £20 sounds like a good idea to me! ahaha, Thanks for the heads up on the optical cable headsets! :) :turned: