2024 six nations

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
What a start to the tournament:
A great match between Ireland and France last night in which Ireland set out their stall for the tournament.
A scrappy win by England against Italy.
A match of 2 halves between Wales and Scotland, resulting in the narrowest of wins for Scotland

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
What a start to the tournament:
A great match between Ireland and France last night in which Ireland set out their stall for the tournament.
A scrappy win by England against Italy.
A match of 2 halves between Wales and Scotland, resulting in the narrowest of wins for Scotland

the closeness of scores seem to be following the world cup wales 26 - 27 scotland italy 24 - 27 england except irl who tonked france away

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I fancy our chances at winning the 6 Nations again this year, but I don't think it'll be another Grand Slam!

5275.jpg

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
it feels as if all sides are equally matched in terms of competitiveness
this game less close :LOL:

irl 36 - 0 italy
I saw your post this morning and was thinking that Ireland looked a cut above against France, but didn't want to say anything incase Italy beat us. It feels as though the other 5 teams are fairly evenly matched in competitive terms, but Ireland do love a banana skin, so I stick with my prediction of winning the Six Nations, but not as Grand Slam champions.

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
I saw your post this morning and was thinking that Ireland looked a cut above against France, but didn't want to say anything incase Italy beat us. It feels as though the other 5 teams are fairly evenly matched in competitive terms, but Ireland do love a banana skin, so I stick with my prediction of winning the Six Nations, but not as Grand Slam champions.

while italy have improved from ten yrs ago I dont think there going to worry too many teams.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I thought the Calcutta cup was a pretty scrappy match all round, neither teak really deserved it