2024 six nations

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
What a result, that must have been the best game of the tournament, and Ben Earls deserved player of the match.
England were fantastic and Ireland were not at their best. Ireland having to make a few replacements due to HIAs meant they couldn't make tactical changes later in the game to counter what England did as the replacements had already been made.

Fully deserved win by England - Earls was unstoppable!
in other 6 Nations news, what about Italy............
Dad as a proud Scot is a bit gutted, but agreed that Italy deserved to win.

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
homer was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off wales 24 - 45 france

homer could bet both sides of a coin and still lose :rolleyes:

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
homer was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off wales 24 - 45 france

homer could bet both sides of a coin and still lose :rolleyes:
I wonder what odds you'd get now on Wales finishing the tournament without a win, considering their last match is at home against..........ITALY

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I predicted it before the tournament - champions, but not Grand Slam Champions.

4662.jpg

I've been fairly impressed with England especially over those last two games against Ireland and tonight against France. Borthwick's found a style he wants them playing and has the players he needs to pull it off. Six Nations 2025 could be interesting if the improvements continue!

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
what still amazes homer is how close the scores are

France 33 - 31 England
wales 21- 24 Italy
Ireland 17 - 13 Scotland

ireland deserved it but some scores could have gone either way really, been impressed with italy, kicked on a bit to finish with 11 points but again scores have been close

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
what still amazes homer is how close the scores are

France 33 - 31 England
wales 21- 24 Italy
Ireland 17 - 13 Scotland

ireland deserved it but some scores could have gone either way really, been impressed with italy, kicked on a bit to finish with 11 points but again scores have been close
Yeah very close scores, but that's been the story of the tournament, and yes Italy have improved a lot