3080ti wait times

Edo

Bronze Level Poster
hopefully mine will go into building in two weeks but won’t be able to get it until the 15th of august as I’m away :(

ChrDoy

Me 😎😎 went in to building today. I ordered about a month ago (23 bd), so amazing turnaround time really given global chip shortages at the moment. Much faster than I had originally anticipated.

Build went in to testing before close of business today so hopefully things will go smoothly and dispatched soon. I'll share my build with you guys when it's delivered!

Safe to say I'm excited 😜

Edo

Bronze Level Poster
Me 😎😎 went in to building today. I ordered about a month ago (23 bd), so amazing turnaround time really given global chip shortages at the moment. Much faster than I had originally anticipated.

Build went in to testing before close of business today so hopefully things will go smoothly and dispatched soon. I'll share my build with you guys when it's delivered!

Safe to say I'm excited 😜
Should be going into building by next week, but unfortunately I’m away:(
I’m just a little stressed for the delivery, I don’t want to see damage when I open that box

ChrDoy

I’m just a little stressed for the delivery, I don’t want to see damage when I open that box
I'm in almost the exact same situation. I was due to be offshore for 3 weeks but was fortunately pushed back to next week. So hoping delivery is before then!!

Seeing damage from others is worrying but service from PCS seems second to none. I'm going to try and inspect the delivery hopefully before the driver leaves. In that case you can reject delivery and it will be sent back to sender. But hopefully that won't be the case and the system is well packaged.

You can delay delivery I think until you're home so that could be an option?

Last edited:

Rummbler

since you are worried about damage dont be i received mine damaged but pcs helped me out with what i wanted i got a refund on my case swaped the parts over to a new one and it all works great.
even with some quite major damage to the case everything worked fine
WhatsApp Image 2021-07-19 at 20.11.46.jpeg

Edo

Bronze Level Poster
I'm in almost the exact same situation. I was due to be offshore for 3 weeks but was fortunately pushed back to next week. So hoping delivery is before then!!

Seeing damage from others is worrying but service from PCS seems second to none. I'm going to try and inspect the delivery hopefully before the driver leaves. In that case you can reject delivery and it will be sent back to sender. But hopefully that won't be the case and the system is well packaged.

You can delay delivery I think until you're home so that could be an option?
Ye I arranged for the pc to be delivered after I arrive so that’s all good. They were okay with it which was great

Bento

Bronze Level Poster
No damage on my part whereas the box was a bit ripped.

Reactions: Edo

ChrDoy

Checked my status today and I'm still in testing but marked as "In Testing - Problem". Hopefully it's nothing too serious... is that pretty common?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Checked my status today and I'm still in testing but marked as "In Testing - Problem". Hopefully it's nothing too serious... is that pretty common?
Just means they’ve found a fault, that’s the whole point of testing, so it’s a good thing. They’ll isolate the cause, replace the problem component and send it back through testing.