3080ti wait times

dtang_ie

Bronze Level Poster
I know most of you will say "be patient, it will be delivered soon" but it's quite frustrating when FEDEX tracking doesn't track anything. It has been showing as "label created" since last Friday and no movement. PCS said it has definitely been dispatched from their site. I mean what's the point of tracking number when FEDEX doesn't even provide updates on the whereabouts of your item. Maybe PCS need to consider other courier company for deliveries outside the UK.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I know most of you will say "be patient, it will be delivered soon" but it's quite frustrating when FEDEX tracking doesn't track anything. It has been showing as "label created" since last Friday and no movement. PCS said it has definitely been dispatched from their site. I mean what's the point of tracking number when FEDEX doesn't even provide updates on the whereabouts of your item. Maybe PCS need to consider other courier company for deliveries outside the UK.
thats the whole point, all the other courier companies pulled out of european deliveries until the customs issies were sorted out. Before Brexit PCS used DPD for european deliveries, now its pretty much only Fedex that do it.

dtang_ie

Bronze Level Poster
Funny story - the item tracking is still showing "Label Created" but I literally just got the delivery. Will post pics later on. Moral of the story - tracking doesn't work!

SiegeSloth

Funny story - the item tracking is still showing "Label Created" but I literally just got the delivery. Will post pics later on. Moral of the story - tracking doesn't work!
Glad you got your system. Hopefully as intact as intended. A shame the tracking wasn't working for you.

Helfar

not sure, but ordered mine in August and it is on day 23(as of the 17th). Hopefully will move to building soon, though got a response to an email yesterday saying it should be in production next week, which would suggest I will be on day 26 before they start, even though all the other threads (3060/3070/3080) all appear to be day 22 or 23.

Last edited:

Helfar

ok update, as I go in through the main page and it starts at my order, I just back paged through and noticed mine has just gone into building on day 23.🥳 now hopefully there are no issues and it rolls through...

Ok Question, so do they advise what GPU they have installed on the "show" button of the order, or is it just a surprise when the rig turns up and you unpack it? Last time I used PCS was well over 6 years ago, and my memory isn't what it used to be :)

Last edited:

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Ok Question, so do they advise what GPU they have installed on the "show" button of the order, or is it just a surprise when the rig turns up and you unpack it? Last time I used PCS was well over 6 years ago, and my memory isn't what it used to be :)
You find out when you’re unboxing it, the old fashioned way 👍

Helfar

how long is the wait time to get a pc with 3080ti thank u
Ok my system just hit waiting dispatch, so hopefully if it goes tonight, it may be with me tomorrow. So in response it will have taken my system 25 days to reach me, assuming I get it tomorrow.

Obviously depending on stocks, availability this may be longer.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Ok my system just hit waiting dispatch, so hopefully if it goes tonight, it may be with me tomorrow. So in response it will have taken my system 25 days to reach me, assuming I get it tomorrow.

Sounds about right with present conditions

Helfar

Ok final update on this(fingers crossed) I have just been advised the system has been dispatched, so should get it tomorrow, which will be day 26 from order(though i did order quite late on the 17th.
Though of course I may be back to tell you what card i got in the rig as I wont know till I open it up, once I receive it :)