:) :) :) :)

Noooob

Bronze Level Poster
It's in testing result sorry just had to post this as I'm excited hopefully all being well I might get my delivery this Saturday ( I have paid for sat deliv ) :) :) :)

Noooob

Bronze Level Poster
This is my first gaming pc but I will be getting rift , guild wars 2 and skyrim and battlefield 3 when they arrive any other suggestions would be appreciated

liamnic2

Super Star
Im getting mine for the total war series lol

I play FPS on my xbox. Cant wait for till week because I will be able to start playing BF3. Already had a blast at Ghost recon FS and the new AC.

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Mine shud be gong into testing today, cnt justify the extra cost for sat delivery :( although really want ti, heres hoping they might ship thursday ;) lolol

liamnic2

Super Star
Mine shud be gong into testing today, cnt justify the extra cost for sat delivery :( although really want ti, heres hoping they might ship thursday ;) lolol

Nice. I was going for the HAF-X but had to make cuts lol

Cant wait to see the pics

JSG10

Expert
This is my first gaming pc but I will be getting rift , guild wars 2 and skyrim and battlefield 3 when they arrive any other suggestions would be appreciated

Want me to sent you an invite on the "Ascend-a-friend" program on RIFT? ^^

Noooob

Bronze Level Poster
Hi all cheers for the replies

To jsg10 that would be cool mate when I get me pc an set it up I will set up a steam account and DL rift then message you for invite :)

To frenchy nicec one mate at least the pc's are progressing now :)

+rep to you all for replying :)

Noooob

Bronze Level Poster
Quality mine has entered QC sweet not long now what a result sorry for bragging peeps but I am excited :) :) :)

Noooob

Bronze Level Poster
DED yep it is can't wait I'm gonna get everything ready for hopefully a sat deliv hopefully be playing rift sat night :)

Noooob

Bronze Level Poster
My pc isn't as extreme as yours frenchy that's prob y it's goin through quicker nice rig u got coming though

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
My pc isn't as extreme as yours frenchy that's prob y it's goin through quicker nice rig u got coming though

Thanks, although theres not a huge amount more to do on mine, plus they dont have to fit the graphics cards because I have those at my house. :)

JSG10

Expert
Hi all cheers for the replies

To jsg10 that would be cool mate when I get me pc an set it up I will set up a steam account and DL rift then message you for invite :)

To frenchy nicec one mate at least the pc's are progressing now :)

+rep to you all for replying :)

Heres the link: LINK

I don't have the Steam version :( Bought retail as it was much cheaper at the time, I nearly bought the Steam one in the sales but couldn't bring myself to buy it again just for the sake of having it on Steam lol

Noooob

Bronze Level Poster
Cheers jsg10 I will link it when Im setup nice to see it's progressing so quick can't wait

And frenchy is it hard setting up your own graphic cards ?? It is a beast of a rig u got coming :)

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Cheers jsg10 I will link it when Im setup nice to see it's progressing so quick can't wait

And frenchy is it hard setting up your own graphic cards ?? It is a beast of a rig u got coming :)

Na graphics cards very easy to setup, stick um in the PCI-e slots, turn on, install drivers (sometimes other way round depending on card) goto settings switch sli on : DONE :D