"a media driver your computer needs is missing" when installing windows

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Do you think a windows 11 creation tool might work instead?
The windows 11 installer includes IRST compatibility I believe at least for 10th gen.

But either way, there's no reason for anyone to be on Windows 10 these days, you're reducing your experience for not benefit.

Reagan

The windows 11 installer includes IRST compatibility I believe at least for 10th gen.

But either way, there's no reason for anyone to be on Windows 10 these days, you're reducing your experience for not benefit.
Okay I'm going to create a w11 creation key and give that a go instead. I only stayed with windows 10 because its familiar and what my personal desktop is still on (Need to update my hardware lol) so fingers crossed I can get W11 to work on this machine instead. Thank you so much for your help

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Okay I'm going to create a w11 creation key and give that a go instead. I only stayed with windows 10 because its familiar and what my personal desktop is still on (Need to update my hardware lol) so fingers crossed I can get W11 to work on this machine instead. Thank you so much for your help
No problem. I may be wrong and 11 does also need the IRST drivers but use the same method and if that still fails then definitely reach out to PCS