A positive review for yodel!

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I ordered a new 24 IIyama monitor from PCS. Just before close of play on Tuesday afternoon/early evening. It was dispatched yesterday afternoon about 4ish (as some of you will have read in my very interesting thread)

Yodel delivered it before noon today. So in less than 20 hours of it leaving PCS It was in my hands! Not a scratch/dent or any damage on the box whatsoever.

Happy days! So for anyone who has recently ordered from PCS, Yodel reviews of yodel are not all negative. The majority of customers experience little or no trouble with delivery.

Thank you PCS

Thank you yodel (not that they will read it)

Looking forward to upgrade time!!!

Tom

Serendipity

Enthusiast
Yeah, they said hopefully it'll start building today but I've had no response and it still says Pre-Production on my order *Sigh*

Serendipity

Enthusiast
Hmm.. yeah, however they told me yesterday that stock was in yesterday via. e-mail, spoke to someone on the Internet chat and was told I was on the priority list, nothings changed though....

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Good to see tom. Hopefully some will read this as well as the normal posts and realise, that in fact, despite assertions otherwise, the sky is not falling in :D

Gorman

Author Level
Hmm.. yeah, however they told me yesterday that stock was in yesterday via. e-mail, spoke to someone on the Internet chat and was told I was on the priority list, nothings changed though....

yep its the reason for the delay is what i meant. who did you speak to?

MeveM

Bright Spark
Nice to see a positive comment again.

If anyone has any concern regarding customers support and delivery quality etc, read my review. 5 star treatment from all parties involved, from forum community to yodel. From getting help from people here putting together a good spec all the way through the process and arriving at my front door.

I've said it before, people tend to only do reviews if they've got something bad to say.

BirKy

Silver Level Poster
Nice to know since my computers in their hands right now! Luckily live in the town of the delivery officer for my area so if anything goes wrong i can pop down :) +Confidence though!

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I think its important to write reviews, I read mini reviews on amazon when deciding to buy something, so think its important to let people know if something is naf.