A Thank You to the Regulars - from a sort of new member...

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
Have I got a reputation here?

To be fair, I did that a day or two ago when @NoddyPirate was doing one of his 'experiments', took him long enough to notice!

Order has now been restored, you can rest easy.
No no! There is no reputation at all. It's just that it's always the quiet ones that cause the most trouble in my experience.

I'm sort of sad to see it go as I quite liked it actually. Made me feel special - like my Mummy always told me I was......

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
No no! There is no reputation at all. It's just that it's always the quiet ones that cause the most trouble in my experience.
I'm not sure where you've got this idea of me being a 'quiet one' has come from, I've been fairly vocal in the nine months I've been on the forum... or is it because of my softly spoken and diplomatic nature on advice threads? 😜

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
I'm not sure where you've got this idea of me being a 'quiet one' has come from, I've been fairly vocal in the nine months I've been on the forum... or is it because of my softly spoken and diplomatic nature on advice threads? 😜
It's the font you use I'd imagine. The gentle curves of Tahoma just seem to espouse a sense of calm and serenity.

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
Actually! That's fantastic! I've just found how to deal with my wild propensity to waffle!

If I simply just slowly reduce the size of the font as go on and maybe change the typeface too while I'm at it, then I should be able to fit in an awful lot more than I normally do without overflowing and filling page after page on single threads. Which reminds me, once upon a time I used to be small girl, it didn't last too long mind you because everything changed when I undressed in front of a mirror. Getting off topic here actually, where was I? Ah yes, typeface. There was a chap in school called typeface. One of the lads hit him in the nose with a typewriter and it left the letter 'N' on his snozz. It was handy for him when it came to the spelling test in Biology.....but I digress. Where was I again? Oh yes, typefaces. They have characters. Which reminds me of a character I met one day. He told me he only knew 25 letters in the alphabet. He said he didn't know 'y'........

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Have I got a reputation here?

To be fair, I did that a day or two ago when @NoddyPirate was doing one of his 'experiments', took him long enough to notice!

Order has now been restored, you can rest easy.
You know you've made it on a forum once you've got a reputation...

tenor.gif

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
OK, now we have a problem. I know this one is automatic - clearly just happened when I went over 1,000 posts, but I take issue with being called this. Prolific poster and general tinkerer perhaps - but this I most certainly am not:

1584C16D-BF37-4AB1-8D23-18DA02FB2852.jpeg

I shall have to be extremely careful what rubbish I spout on here now. 😇

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
OK, now we have a problem. I know this one is automatic - clearly just happened when I went over 1,000 posts, but I take issue with being called this. Prolific poster and general tinkerer perhaps - but this I most certainly am not:

View attachment 25326
I'm never getting any of the Contributor ones, so I'm looking to get to Spamtastic - Expert will also seem wrong for me!

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

View attachment 25326

I shall have to be extremely careful what rubbish I spout on here now. 😇
so you're no longer little