About amend order

fenospro

Do they? Do they really?
Yes.
But again, I believe PCS is a way better company overall, which I believe it won't let me down.

I'll wait patiently.

NOTE: this will be my last message in this topic since RAKK kindly reminded us we went off-topic

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes
But again, I believe PCS is a way better company overall, which I believe it won't let me down.

I'll wait patiently.

NOTE: this will be my last message in this topic since RAKK kindly reminded us we went off-topic
On there site when you add a 3080 it informs you that stock is limited and you have to join a queue everyone is in the same boat pcs is cheaper and from what I have seen far better build quality

SlimCini

KC and the Sunshine BANNED
Yes

I'll wait patiently.

3 seconds on their website leads me to conclude they don't.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yes.

I'll wait patiently.

No one has any stocks at the moment, literally no one.... this isn't specific to various companies, it's the entire world.