Abysmal FPS 670m

king10

The power supply was was not registering (a simple take out and put back in made it register) its true the problem i was experiancing was from the power supply not being plugged in or not registering properly. The fps drastically increased once the power bar said it was charging.

There should be a small message in future with all laptop that explains this. (would of saved me 3 days of aggrevation)

dangro474

Bright Spark
The power supply was was not registering (a simple take out and put back in made it register) its true the problem i was experiancing was from the power supply not being plugged in or not registering properly. The fps drastically increased once the power bar said it was charging.

There should be a small message in future with all laptop that explains this. (would of saved me 3 days of aggrevation)

True many new laptop owners aren't aware that you more or less cannot game whilst running on battery power alone.

Lappygamer

Bronze Level Poster
Hi king I'm ordering my laptop this weekend could you by any chance let me know the typical fps you get with the gtx670m on shogun 2? Thanks for your time

Lappygamer

Bronze Level Poster
Hi Dangro thanks for the reply is that with your gtx580m? Or do u have or used a gtx670m? Thanks again so high settings should be about the 35fps Mark?