Aion Free Weekend and double XP for all!

Zeplini

Aion__Elyos_Race_by_Joppiz.jpg

Really nice of Ncsoft, wonder if they will be server que's now that Aion has just had server mergers lol -

Dust off your wings and brush up on your flying technique, as NCsoft is picking up the tab for your return to the world of Atreia (at least for a weekend). Beginning Friday, July 30th at 11:00 a.m. EDT, all inactive Aion accounts will be reactivated free of charge. If that's not enough to excite the daeva in you, double XP will be in effect as well. Both promotions conclude Monday, August 2nd at 6:00 p.m.
EDT.

Whether you're coming back to check out the game revisions included in the 1.9 patch, grabbing a few levels in preparation for 2.0, or just looking to kill time and catch up with some old friends, it's hard to beat the price and faster advancement to boot. Read the full announcement at the official Aion website.

steveuk87

Super Star
a beautiful MMORPG, its a good game but its a Sub based game, and i think you have to buy it initially aswell..

Steve

Sweeney47

Aion... the game where you can spend 5 hours doing quests and only gain 10% of a level :cool:

Have an inactive account and have no interest reactivating free or not. PvP was horribly inbalanced, PvE... exp was sloooow.... Servers full of gankers but thats what happens when the PvP zone includes questing for 25+...

Zeplini

Aion... the game where you can spend 5 hours doing quests and only gain 10% of a level :cool:

Have an inactive account and have no interest reactivating free or not. PvP was horribly inbalanced, PvE... exp was sloooow.... Servers full of gankers but thats what happens when the PvP zone includes questing for 25+...

they re-did all the xp in the 1.9 patch to help speed things up but i dont think pvp is much better lol - had it installed for ages so will update and have a look on the weekend after all its free ;)

LDUK

Master Poster
Jeeez, I hate slow XP. I can't stick with a game that takes ages, it just bores me. Unless it's super awesomely epic. I'm guessing this game isn't.

LDUK

Master Poster
the pretense to it is, and it looks awsome but its been slated a bit

Steve

I mean a game that people can't wait to get home and play. Like MGS4 or GTA:SA and whatever else is Epically awesome. I doubt people say "Hey Dave, you don't know games unless you played this one, you'll die with amazement."

LDUK

Master Poster
my mate almost Jizzed with excitement over this, but he is a lover of MMO's like me :)

Steve

Oh nice, way too keep it family friendly lmfao! Well, that was unexpected. I should stop making assumptions lol. Guess I should shut my mouth really. :p

Zeplini

i own most mmo's and atm i cant settle in one for long, in past i played swg for 18 months and wow for 3.5yrs, the rest is a few months here of there while i wait for the big one - Star Wars The Old Republic ;)

LDUK

Master Poster
i own most mmo's and atm i cant settle in one for long, in past i played swg for 18 months and wow for 3.5yrs, the rest is a few months here of there while i wait for the big one - Star Wars The Old Republic ;)

Jesus! Well, it's better your money go to games rather than cigarettes aye :eek:. Wait do you smoke?