Aion Free Weekend and double XP for all!

steveuk87

Super Star
Zep i am the same i played most MMO's out there but i refuse to pay for one cz i get bored far too easily so if one does catch my eye and keep me entertained then i mite pay for it :)

Steve

Zeplini

Zep i am the same i played most MMO's out there but i refuse to pay for one cz i get bored far too easily so if one does catch my eye and keep me entertained then i mite pay for it :)

Steve

I don't mind paying a monthly fee, its just when i loose the plot and end up subbed to 3 of them lol

I just got APB and Fallen Earth. Unplayable do to the horrible lag I get. Seriously :(

Played in closed beta for APB and that experience definitely sealed it for me in not buying it

LDUK

Master Poster
I don't mind paying a monthly fee, its just when i loose the plot and end up subbed to 3 of them lol

Played in closed beta for APB and that experience definitely sealed it for me in not buying it
Damn, I wish I had that oppertunity. I just wasted £45 lol.

Sweeney47

Jeeze, normally im quite good but last month I ended up with Warhammer Online, Eve x2 and Age of Conan... War has run out and not resubbing, Eve acc's are still running but im just skill queuing, playing AoC quite a lot though, Dark Templar to 60 now! :p