Alan Wake

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I'm early stages of it at the moment on the way to the lighthouse, just got to get over the bridge

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
After seeing this was on Xbox and you mention it, I gave it a go tonight. In less than an hour, I've wet myself twice (well not really, but its got me gripped).

This game has gripped me quicker and better than The Medium has.
How far in are you

Bhuna50

Author Level
Not far at all. Will try not to spoil it for people. but if I say I went to the accommodation and played out a few things there and now find just myself by the side of my car. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Not far at all. Will try not to spoil it for people. but if I say I went to the accommodation and played out a few things there and now find just myself by the side of my car. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In that case I'd get yourself some of these :ROFLMAO:

1612134068460.png

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
It’s a good game, I’ve long been a fan of Remedy Entertainment. For me, Max Payne 2 has been their finest hour so far, that game gets a replay from me every couple of years. It’s tight, it doesn’t outstay its welcome and the mechanics are spot on. I’ll pick up Control at some point and see what their newer work is like 🙂

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It’s a good game, I’ve long been a fan of Remedy Entertainment. For me, Max Payne 2 has been their finest hour so far, that game gets a replay from me every couple of years. It’s tight, it doesn’t outstay its welcome and the mechanics are spot on. I’ll pick up Control at some point and see what their newer work is like 🙂
I love those games! 1st and 2nd more than 3.

Last edited:

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
@AgentCooper just been reading up on the Max Payne games, reckon they are going to be next on the list after I've finished Alan Wake, I said you lot were a bad influence :ROFLMAO:

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
@AgentCooper just been reading up on the Max Payne games, reckon they are going to be next on the list after I've finished Alan Wake, I said you lot were a bad influence :ROFLMAO:
You’re in for a treat! Visually, Max Payne 1&2 haven’t aged all that well but they’re great fun to play and have a brilliant film noir aesthetic about them. The second one in particular would make it into my ‘desert island’ games list.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Glad you’re enjoying it, I really like the atmosphere of it. It’s a little bit spooky at times but not at the level where I’ve shrieked at my monitor and ran away.
I've got a bit of a phobia about ladders & standing close to sheer drops, so i daresay you can imagine what i get like at points................ :ROFLMAO: