Alan Wake

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
You’re in for a treat! Visually, Max Payne 1&2 haven’t aged all that well but they’re great fun to play and have a brilliant film noir aesthetic about them. The second one in particular would make it into my ‘desert island’ games list.
Max Payne 2 is probably one of my all time favourites, along with Half Life

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
That was superb..................really enjoyed it......................great track to start off with on the credits, very apt.............talking of the credits, do they finish.................... :ROFLMAO:

markmccormick

I played it a few weeks ago and I really recommend it. It is an incredible game, especially the story, it knows how to hook you and how to make you want to know and discover more. I really enjoyed it

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I played it a few weeks ago and I really recommend it. It is an incredible game, especially the story, it knows how to hook you and how to make you want to know and discover more. I really enjoyed it
Yeah, even if you get stuck at any point its not to hard to work out, what you need to do, just got to love that ending

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
You’re in for a treat! Visually, Max Payne 1&2 haven’t aged all that well but they’re great fun to play and have a brilliant film noir aesthetic about them. The second one in particular would make it into my ‘desert island’ games list.
Well @AgentCooper , I've taken your recommendation & purchased Max Payne & Max Payne 2 as a bundle on steam and starteed playing the first one, so watch this space