Amending an order - how does it work

cjc1984

Bronze Level Poster
Ordered my rig on monday and paid for it in full with my credit card. However, am having some 2nd thought re one of the parts.

I selected the ATI 6870, but am strongly considering changing it to the NVidia GTX 460 or GTX 470. If I amended the order, will the difference automatically be put back onto/taken from my credit card?

Meds

When you amend the order, one of the following will occur;

- A sub order will be created prompting you to make payment for the extra amount. We do not keep records of card details so you will need to enter these again.
- A credit not will be created and you will be refunded for the price difference.

cjc1984

Bronze Level Poster
I knew it wasnt as fast as the 6870 when I changed it, but it will still run the games I play easilly (football manager, battlefield bad company 2). As I do quite a bit of transcoding, thought those cuda cores could come in handy somewhere down the line.

Thanks for posting this though nevertheless

Sleinous

Author Level
I knew it wasnt as fast as the 6870 when I changed it, but it will still run the games I play easilly (football manager, battlefield bad company 2). As I do quite a bit of transcoding, thought those cuda cores could come in handy somewhere down the line.

Thanks for posting this though nevertheless

CUDA transcoding would come in very very handy, i'd suggest badaboom (400 series support should finally come soon)

cjc1984

Bronze Level Poster
Only thing with badaboom is it can't encode surround sound can it? I currently use handbrake on Mac OS X.

Out of interest, can Badaboom transcode blu ray?