Amnesia

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Anyone played amnesia? I love this game but my friends hate it (only because theyre wimps haha)

I think its one of the best and scariest games ive played in a long time. Bring on the new Doom.

NilSatis

Bright Spark
Yea, i have this lol......my gf hates me even playing it with her in the room; just the sounds are enough. I think its a great game; only you wish you could fight back properly against the horror instead of running and hiding. But that aspect just makes it all the more scary; and a better game for it. Highly recommend. :) There are also some excellent add ons through the main forums for it that add completely new adventures to the same (and better!?) standard of the original. Not exactly a game you can rush through either....urgh i can hear that teeth grinding noise now just thinking about it!

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Yea, i have this lol......my gf hates me even playing it with her in the room; just the sounds are enough. I think its a great game; only you wish you could fight back properly against the horror instead of running and hiding. But that aspect just makes it all the more scary; and a better game for it. Highly recommend. :) There are also some excellent add ons through the main forums for it that add completely new adventures to the same (and better!?) standard of the original. Not exactly a game you can rush through either....urgh i can hear that teeth grinding noise now just thinking about it!

The bit where you running through the water in the dark and all you can see is footsteps in the water lol. Or where you have to run and close the doors behind u while something chases you. Brilliant game.