Any comments and suggestion for the specs please

Phoenix

Prolific Poster
I don't really like One Piece that much either, with the RAM 1600mhz is so that you can safely increase the clock speed on the CPU without stressing the RAM too much. You could run 1333mhz RAM at 1600mhz but unless you really know your DRAM there's going to be stability issues. There's not a lot of difference between the kingston and samsung RAM because the kingston's timings are still quite slow so unless you overclock there's just not much point.

Partitioning isn't really needed to be honest, you could just make folders for different areas of storage (that's what I do) but you can partition the drive if you don't want to make folders.

Nathaniel

Bronze Level Poster
I don't really like One Piece that much either, with the RAM 1600mhz is so that you can safely increase the clock speed on the CPU without stressing the RAM too much. You could run 1333mhz RAM at 1600mhz but unless you really know your DRAM there's going to be stability issues. There's not a lot of difference between the kingston and samsung RAM because the kingston's timings are still quite slow so unless you overclock there's just not much point.

Partitioning isn't really needed to be honest, you could just make folders for different areas of storage (that's what I do) but you can partition the drive if you don't want to make folders.

honestly i dont really know much about the difference of 1333 ram and 1600 i just put up big numbers(hehe)
yep maybe i'd make that 1300 and increase some HDD or other specs. . .

will there be a significant change to my gaming experience if this spec that i'm trying to build reach my home??

my current computer i mean laptop...hehe

2048MB DDRII RAM
Intel 943 GML(calistoga)+ICH7-M
100GB S-ATA

this is my trusty laptop maybe 3-4 yrs. old. . .

Phoenix

Prolific Poster
Yes, the the difference between the new desktop and your old laptop will be immense to say the least :)

Nathaniel

Bronze Level Poster
Yes, the the difference between the new desktop and your old laptop will be immense to say the least :)

wOw now i'm like:cool:
and another good news is that my mother will pay for the pc. . .hehe. . .

wow its time for the waiting game. . .:D

Nathaniel

Bronze Level Poster
wOw just realize how hard is the waiting game. . .its 5 now in the morning and still cant sleep . . .grrr. . .

Sleinous

Author Level
wOw just realize how hard is the waiting game. . .its 5 now in the morning and still cant sleep . . .grrr. . .

This is a bad bad case of I-cant-fricking-wait syndrome, seeing as there are still a few more days to go. I heop you manage to get sleep till then :p

Sleinous

Author Level
When you've spotted 381 crows within one day. If you manage to accomplish this task, your PC will arrive next day*

*(give or take a few days)

Nathaniel

Bronze Level Poster
When you've spotted 381 crows within one day. If you manage to accomplish this task, your PC will arrive next day*

haha. . unfortunately i only spotted 380... dont know where did the other one go. . .
maybe someone shoot and made it roast crow. . lols. .