Any interesting hobbies?

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Jarv was great. Never heard of him before but he definitely has a smooth 90s rap sound going on.

Excellent multitasking too 🤣🤣

With just about any type of music an acoustic piano will ALWAYS do it for me. I love orchestra with a proper grand accompaniment.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Jarv was great. Never heard of him before but he definitely has a smooth 90s rap sound going on.

Excellent multitasking too 🤣🤣

With just about any type of music an acoustic piano will ALWAYS do it for me. I love orchestra with a proper grand accompaniment.

I can play almost anything with strings but I’ve always regretted not putting time into the piano, it’s just the most expressive instrument. If I ever have kids they’re having lessons whether they like it or not.

If we’re mentioning 90s rap I’d like to bring up Jurassic 5. Never got anywhere near the acclaim they deserved.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I can play almost anything with strings but I’ve always regretted not putting time into the piano, it’s just the most expressive instrument. If I ever have kids they’re having lessons whether they like it or not.

If we’re mentioning 90s rap I’d like to bring up Jurassic 5. Never got anywhere near the acclaim they deserved.

Have most of their albums on limited editions, love them!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
This is my new hobby...although it's in it's infancy as you can probably guess:

View attachment 18971

I also have a handful of other mugs: The Queen's Silver Jubilee, Prince Charles's Wedding to Diana, a Snoopy mug (had that since I was a child), A Wales mug (from my time living there).

I also have T-Shirts to go with those Mugs, along with a set of coasters for BTTF and a Keyring and Terminator Head for, well, Terminator

Ooh, I love a good mug. I’ve got this one on my Christmas list this year...

3E63696B-DCBF-440F-BFD3-7E53E5F1D7DD.jpeg

Grumpywurzel

Bright Spark
I love a good mug too, though not to drink out of!! These are displayed in, well, a display cabinet...I drink out of a cheap mug. Having said that, my Snoopy mug was used for years every time I went to visit my Grandparents....same with a Ferrari mug at my parents (think they still have it)
That Ferrari mug needs binning mate 🤣 🤣

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'm a big mug fan, got this one which I've had for about 6 years, bought from Harry Potter World, it's limited edition and very hard to get hold of, because I love it so much I bought two of them and the other is in storage.

She who will not be named managed to chip it on the kitchen worksurface..... the less said about that the better!

IMG_1439.JPEG

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Got a bit of an odd one here for the music fans. Transposing songs into their opposite major/minor key, the results are eerie...

Minor to major:

Major to minor: