Anyone else make any stupid Black Friday purchases?

GeorgeHillier

Prolific Poster
I bought a 1tb SSD when it was reduced by £55.. Whoops

Haha, was that the samsung 1tb off amazon?

I got a couple games from amazon, steam and game but other than that nothing much.

I'm sure the 1tb SSD will be great though, every single application being faster!

bigben

Master Poster
Yeah it was the Samsung on Amazon for £239.99. What's even more annoying is that I wasn't even looking at offers, my colleague wanted me to have a look at a bike he had seen to see if it was a good deal and I saw it while he was scrolling through..
I had been toying with the idea for a while but could never bring myself to spend the money..

You're going to be busy over the Christmas period playing games then?!

GeorgeHillier

Prolific Poster
Yeah it was the Samsung on Amazon for £239.99. What's even more annoying is that I wasn't even looking at offers, my colleague wanted me to have a look at a bike he had seen to see if it was a good deal and I saw it while he was scrolling through..
I had been toying with the idea for a while but could never bring myself to spend the money..

You're going to be busy over the Christmas period playing games then?!

Yeah, going to be playing a lot of games basically :p

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I bought a OnePlus One again. It didn't have a discount but it didn't require an invite this weekend.

Androcles

Rising Star
Been wanting a Kindle for ages (eyes are hurting from using the iPhone Kindle app) but could never justify the price for such a simple device, managed to find a 4gb Kindle Fire for under £20 so picked that up.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
A kindle fire for under £20...did it bounce many times when it fell off the back of the lorry? :D

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I got sucked into a mini tool case and set for £25 from Halfords, absolute steal, 2 half price shirts from Debenhams, and a Nespresso machine for my parents for xmas. Done better than I did last year when I blasted my entire wage packet in the weekend!

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
I think I killed a guy. Diet Coke was 2 for £2. It was worth it.

Did you force feed him diet coke, shove a mentos in his mouth, tape it shut and walk away from the explosion in slow motion, back turned, without so much as a flinch?

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Did you force feed him diet coke, shove a mentos in his mouth, tape it shut and walk away from the explosion in slow motion, back turned, without so much as a flinch?

No it was a shovel, they were also on sale. God it was awkward walking through checkout with a bloody shovel. I wish I had done that but Mentos were not on sale :(

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster

After reading that, all I could thing about was...

(Possibly some nsfw words, but nothing THAT bad :D )

[video=youtube;Sqz5dbs5zmo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqz5dbs5zmo[/video]

Androcles

Rising Star

Wouldn't even need to give me the Mentos, I'm extremely allergic to coke and any carbonated beverage that uses the same artificial colouring lol