Anyone else see green flashes in BF3 multiplayer?

MadMan

Super Star
Every once in a while a green flash appears for one second and vanishes. It mainly happens in very bright situations. Its happening to a number of people online an was wondering if anyone encountered this?

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
yep, theyve carried over from the beta, although green now not yellow as in beta, and only happens for me very rarely, but when it does itll flahs 4 or 5 times, and can do it several times quite close together, then i wotn see it again for a few days lol.

Also I have problems with certain servers and flashing foliage. It does seem to be related to specific servers which is weird.

Dayve

Everyone I know seems to get them, especially me. I actually find they happen in dark areas. For example on Grand Bazaar I never get them outside, but as soon as I walk indoors, like inside that little shop/room opposite the Highway flag for example, I get green flashes like crazy until I leave again. Or if I'm standing outside and run straight in to a wall so that the wall takes up my entire screen, thus making it darker, I get them then a lot as well.