Anyone getting borderlands?

Nemesis

In my opinion it was fun for a while then it got old.... really old

Each mission feels the same. You just run in the direction the arrow tells you to go. Kill everything you can. Then Press X loads of times (I played it on XBOX btw)
Gameplay is dull.

Nemesis

Yer so many good games you could spend the bob on instead.
What is you rig?? You should shove it in your Signature......

Kalisnoir

Super Star
I had this on the 360 when it came out, played it with a couple of mates and had a really fun time, never got to finish it though since I got banned from live and got a ps3 instead. But I have purchased the GOTY edition in the sale :)

Nemesis

Phwooaaar! what a rig.
You didnt skimp anywhere on this spec, did you.
You should take Pez up on his offer to do signatures. Hed come up with something pretty

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
lol its only a i7 950 and a intel 120 ssd, black and green drives etc :'(
in case you missed it here's my rather short Review

Last edited:

Keenhail

Gold Level Poster
I bought borderlands in the sale & tbh it was purely because it came with ALL the DLC and for only £7.50 it was a steal imo. I too played it on Xbox but I never really got around to finishing it & I have to say I am enjoying playing it again.

Feel free to send me a PM if you want a steam ID & we can get a game setup sometime. Im only a lvl 15 soldier atm

Keenhail

Gold Level Poster
My steam ID is on my profile, however it seems that its not registering it.. Im on steam now so I'll add you ^.^

LFFPicard

Godlike
Borderlands is great.

When you get to a respectable level the Arena is great fun..
I am level 34 Soldier if I remember from playing last. found some friends one day who took me right through to the end game and gave me some weapons. But I still have 2/3 of the missions in-complete heh. I will get back into it again soon and maybe we can try the Arena. Lots of free weapons too :D

Also as a tip, don't forget to help the claptraps for inventory space increase... Unless you cheat and use the ini file hack to get unlimited inventory space. pfft.

Kalisnoir

Super Star
Yeah, im level 24/25 at the moment, I dont mind trying to boost you's, but if i remember, a long time ago on the 360 when I tried to boost 2 people, the mobs scaled level as if there was 3 of my level, so was pretty damn difficult :p