Anyone got Batman:AC yet ?

liamnic2

Super Star
Hey guys

Pre-ordered Batman:AC lastnight and I am dreading the wait. Got it for my Xbox, unless intel HD graphics can play at max settings,. Really bored, but will get BF3 on the 25th and MW3 on the 1st.

So has anyone got it yet or even played it ? Im getting mine from Play.com for an awsome £20 instead of the normal £40.

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
MW3 on the 1st. .

MW3 on the 1st? how?

Also Wozza, not everyone has a dedicated agp/pci-e graphics card. Some people do use integrated graphics. The main point here really is that the integrated graphics arent intel HD, thats the i5 / i7 sandybridge. Thats just used for things like video conversion. To know what onboard graphics card he has we need to know the motherboard really.

NMEBowen

Master Poster
i think hes getting bad info,for a start batman AC isnt out till friday then we go on battlefield 3 which realeases on the 28th and MW3(yucky word in my eyes) is out on the 8th of november.

liamnic2

Super Star
i think hes getting bad info,for a start batman AC isnt out till friday then we go on battlefield 3 which realeases on the 28th and MW3(yucky word in my eyes) is out on the 8th of november.

Yes BF3 is out on the 28th but I will be getting it on the 25th. And yes MW3 is out on the 8th but I am getting it sent out early so I should get between the 1st and the 3rd.

robertbollo

Bronze Level Poster
I was looking forward to getting Batman: AC on Friday but just found out its delayed to 8th November for the PC. Going to be getting BF3 next week, then uncharted 3 only game I plan on buying for the ps3 now I've got my pc. then Batman AC and Skyrim! going to be a busy month! Also got to find time to study for my computing degree.......

robertbollo

Bronze Level Poster
Just found out after posting, that it has now been delayed to 18th November, well I guess that means more time on BF3 but that's 7 days after skyrim, and I doubt I'll be playing anything when I get going on that!