Are you getting vaccinated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I do get it, the whole situation is about the most real and most frightening that certainly all of us have faced as a society in our lifetimes.

First it was the fear of the outbreak, then the fear of lockdowns, then the fear of reopening, then the fear of the vaccines.

It's all scary, there's no doubt.

I go by faith and blind belief in experts. I trust scientists, I trust medicine.

I don't particularly worry about getting it myself, even if I did have a bad reaction, that's not my main focus. I care far more about passing it onto someone who may be vulnerable, and about long covid symptoms. Those are what drove me to getting vaccinated.

Still what I mean is long term effects of the vaccines are unknown. In fact you have to sign a piece of paper where no one will take responsibility if something happens to you right after the vaccine or even after 10 years

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I created this thread to know more what people think about these vaccines, their opinions etc...

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
In fact you have to sign a piece of paper where no one will take responsibility if something happens to you right after the vaccine or even after 10 years
I didn't have to sign anything of the sort? Were you actually handed that piece of paper or is this something you've heard about on the grapevine. It may be different in Italy, I'm not sure what vaccines they're distributing over there?

Rakk

The Awesome
In fact you have to sign a piece of paper where no one will take responsibility if something happens to you right after the vaccine or even after 10 years
I didn't have to sign anything of the sort? Were you actually handed that piece of paper or is this something you've heard about on the grapevine. It may be different in Italy, I'm not sure what vaccines they're distributing over there?
I certainly didn't need to sign anything either, was given a leaflet and a card with my vaccine batch number and date on it

Edit: oh I got a sticker as well saying 'I've had my Covid vaccination' :)

Last edited:

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Still what I mean is long term effects of the vaccines are unknown. In fact you have to sign a piece of paper where no one will take responsibility if something happens to you right after the vaccine or even after 10 years
Definitely not the case in the UK. From a clinical standpoint in ALL vaccines, not just COVID-19, most major side effects will make themselves known within the first few days. Any further ones will be revealed within a few months. Yes, there’s new tech being used such as the Pfizer using mRNA, but it’s just another way of triggering your body to create an immune response and antibodies. It can’t alter our DNA and turn us into the X-Men.

The fact that hundreds and thousands of qualified doctors and nurses around the world feel confident enough to pick up the syringe and jab their own patients is all I need to know. If these professionals had doubts there’d have been uproar in the medical community and they’d have flat out refused to go along with it.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Had both AstraZenica, had a slight sore throat the day after the first & a sore arm after the second.
Get it done as soon as you can

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I certainly didn't need to sign anything either, was given a leaflet and a card with my vaccine batch number and date on it

Edit: oh I got a sticker as well saying 'I've had my Covid vaccination' :)
got 2 of them, thinking about auctioning them on ebay due to the number of folk i know that complained they never got one

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
In Italy you have to sign a disclaimer where it says no one will take responsibility for the vaccine and if anything happens to you. I had the chance to get vaccine today as I said, a friend called me saying they had extra Pfizer doses they didn't use today and asked me if I wanted to get vaccinated (she does vaccinations) but I refused

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
What?? This was the only reason I took it, I have a costume all prepared, the name is Chronos… I’d miss every battle because I woke up late :)
Can you imagine? We all get really rubbish superpowers.

@Martinr36 gets the power to turn any object into a G5, @jamiephillips909 can project memes onto walls using only his mind, and I gain the ability of super speedy cable management.

Hey presto!

24ED28FA-E805-45D6-8E8C-5A2402976336.jpeg

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Definitely not the case in the UK. From a clinical standpoint in ALL vaccines, not just COVID-19, most major side effects will make themselves known within the first few days. Any further ones will be revealed within a few months. Yes, there’s new tech being used such as the Pfizer using mRNA, but it’s just another way of triggering your body to create an immune response and antibodies. It can’t alter our DNA and turn us into the X-Men.

The fact that hundreds and thousands of qualified doctors and nurses around the world feel confident enough to pick up the syringe and jab their own patients is all I need to know. If these professionals had doubts there’d have been uproar in the medical community and they’d have flat out refused to go along with it.
No in fact I'm not on the side of "DNA alteration, vaccines contain 5G and they are made to control population" and all sort of that stuff. I don't believe in any of that, also looking at the job I do

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
No in fact I'm not on the side of "DNA alteration, vaccines contain 5G and they are made to control population" and all sort of that stuff. I don't believe in any of that, also looking at the job I do
I wasn’t suggesting that you were that kind of thinker, sincere apologies if you thought that was the case. As someone who has to do annual vaccination training, I was merely citing my experience and the opinion of the medics who deliver the vaccination service 🙂👍

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I get where you're coming from, the risk that there may be long term effects unknown due to taking the vaccines.

For me, the risks of that are far outweighed by the risks of catching or passing on covid.

And I wouldn't sign that piece of paper if I were given it, even in these circumstances, the pharmaceutical companies always have to remain accountable for any issues occuring.

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I get where you're coming from, the risk that there may be long term effects unknown due to taking the vaccines.

For me, the risks of that are far outweighed of the risks of catching or passing on covid.

Exactly. I can see you got my point. At least my point is respectable, not like the people claiming it contains 5G, microchips, mind control, population control, and that they are made to decimate world population

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
But that’s a point I was trying to make earlier. As long as vaccinations have been around, side effects have always arisen within a few months. I can’t think of a single case of a vaccine having a long term effect thats reared it’s head years after it has been administered to an individual.

The one area that tends to be a little grey is in the case of vaccinating pregnant women due to the possibility of the foetus being adversely affected.

The fact that I’ve got a fair few patients over the age of 80 lucky enough to get two doses of Pfizer spaced three weeks apart in December who are still alive and kicking is a very good sign 👍

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
But that’s a point I was trying to make earlier. As long as vaccinations have been around, side effects have always arisen within a few months. I can’t think of a single case of a vaccine having a long term effect thats reared it’s head years after it has been administered to an individual.

The one area that tends to be a little grey is in the case of vaccinating pregnant women due to the possibility of the foetus being adversely affected.

The fact that I’ve got a fair few patients over the age of 80 lucky enough to get two doses of Pfizer spaced three weeks apart in December who are still alive and kicking is a very good sign 👍
In Italy they decided to give the second Pfizer shot after 40-45 days and not after 3 weeks as Pfizer said lmao. Italy is the joke of Europe

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
In Italy they decided to give the second Pfizer shot after 40-45 days and not after 3 weeks as Pfizer said lmao. Italy is the joke of Europe
It was only a gap of three weeks for a very short space of time, government guidelines shortly upped it to twelve.

Status
Not open for further replies.