Arma 2 Combined Operations

ThomasM

Hey all! Does anyone know where the cheapest place to get said game is? As i want to play Dayz but can't really afford the game at the moment :(

ThomasM

I was looking at it on Steam, but do you not need the Combined Operations pack which is £24.99??

NMEBowen

Master Poster
You have two options when playing DayZ the cheap route download arma 2 free and buy operation arrowhead so the game costs £14.99(this only allows you to play in low textures). The more expensive route is far better Bohemia offer combined operations for £20 here https://store.bistudio.com/arma2-combined-operations-steam-version i belive this is the cheapest way to play Dayz at full textures if you have any questions add me on steam as ive been playing this for over a month now im pretty clued up.

ThomasM

Thnkas for getting back to me, i bought Arma CO and im just going through training to get used to the controls etc before i try to brave the zombies! Exciting!

Fear

Prolific Poster
Best training advice is from the X-Files "Trust no one" well that is unless you know them otherwise your going to loose your beans ;)