Assassin's Creed Revelations!!!

Petchi b

I have played and loved every AS game so I have no doubt I will get this! Just so many great games coming out around the same time..dont know where I'm going to find the time to play them all. I already have Skyrim and FM 2012 pre-ordered and I'm still debating whether to pre-order BF3 and now this...arggghhh!!! It is just all too much for me :D

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I have played and loved every AS game so I have no doubt I will get this! Just so many great games coming out around the same time..dont know where I'm going to find the time to play them all. I already have Skyrim and FM 2012 pre-ordered and I'm still debating whether to pre-order BF3 and now this...arggghhh!!! It is just all too much for me :D

haha i know how you feel dude. On pre-order I have bf3, mw3, assassins creed revelations, and max payne 3.

edit lol and UNI!

Last edited:

Mattyp

Enthusiast

It felt like next to no games came out last year! This year has been completely insane. I swear the only games I got last year were Mass Effect 2 and Halo Reach!
My wallet has been hit hard this year...

I will get this game, but for my 360 as that's what I did the previous versions on.

cb1173

Silver Level Poster
I will be getting the new AC game, but for the PS3 as like an above poster that what i have completed the others on.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I will be getting the new AC game, but for the PS3 as like an above poster that what i have completed the others on.

i completed the other 3 on my 360 too, but don't see the point using the 360 when I have a PC alot more powerful.

UndeadJack

Master Poster
Can't wait for this! I currently have MW3, Bf3, Fifa 12 (ik its out), Skyrim and Arkham City on my list

Teaz

Godlike
All i can say is, im gona be bankrupt or my wallet is going to puff a dustball out this november and decemeber lol.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I didn't like Brotherhood completely because of the multiplayer, i thought it was absolutely shocking and the campaign was cut in half because of it, and i think Ezio is being dragged after the second one i expected a new person every time which i would have preferred

i have too many other games coming out to waste money on this, like bf3, sr3 and many others

who is getting NFS: The Run? i want to play the demo to see what its about, not too sure

Fear

Prolific Poster
I didn't like Brotherhood completely because of the multiplayer, i thought it was absolutely shocking and the campaign was cut in half because of it, and i think Ezio is being dragged after the second one i expected a new person every time which i would have preferred

What...what....and what, all the AC games have been great to play and as for brotherhood the story was not cut in half it was a full game and they left the end of the second one there to carry on into brotherhood same for going to revelations tbh most people probably wanted it to follow on as it has i just hope they make another game after revelations obviously if they do this would be a different character, also the addition of the multiplayer is actually a good addon to extend the gameplay even further really looking forward to both the single player and multiplayer for revelations myself

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
well i think there was only an original 9 in brotherhood compared to 11 in AC2, dunno about the first, i never completed it for some reason

Fear

Prolific Poster
There are 14 main sequences in AC2 and 9 in Brotherhood but what does that have to do with anything each sequence is just a certain part of the story being told it has nothing to do with the amount of gameplay there is the whole of each game.

cb1173

Silver Level Poster
i read somwhere there will be one more after revelations and will be set in a different time, so will be a new character. maybe wrong but sure i read it somwhere.
But revelations has all 3 main people from ac and ac2

Assassin's Creed: Revelations is the official third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise to be developed and published by Ubisoft. Throughout the course of the game, the three protagonists from the previous games will be featured: Altaïr, Ezio and Desmond. The game is set to be released for Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 on 15 November 2011. A trailer was released at E3 2011 [5] displaying Ezio in his older years, along with a video demo of the game play. [6] Ezio will be searching to find out more about the origins of the Assassin Order and connections to Altaïr's past. The game will be set in Ottoman-era Constantinople (modern day Istanbul).

Mattyp

Enthusiast
i completed the other 3 on my 360 too, but don't see the point using the 360 when I have a PC alot more powerful.

I can't imagine the gameplay/graphics will be significantly improved for the PC though as it's just a console port.

Fear

Prolific Poster
I can't imagine the gameplay/graphics will be significantly improved for the PC though as it's just a console port.

I would not be so sure on that as friends of mine seem to think it looks much nicer on my PC when they come round not actually seen it myself on console so i can't really say but another friend had 1 of them on xbox and then got it on PC when it was released and said the graphics looked a lot better.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
i think the graphics are pretty top notch for xbox, one of the best ive seen, only beaten by gears and racing games, which always look pretty slick